Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access problem

SithFlo
12.13.2011 , 08:18 PM | #1
I received a 1st wave invitation today. Whenever I launch the client, I get the "No active subscription" Message. This seems inconsistent with the email I received. How can this be fixed?

Parkerdude
12.13.2011 , 08:18 PM | #2
There is a sticky at the top of the page dedicated to this issue.

SithFlo
12.13.2011 , 08:23 PM | #3
You mean the one that says you need an Invite to get early access? The invite I just said I received?

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 08:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SithFlo View Post
I received a 1st wave invitation today. Whenever I launch the client, I get the "No active subscription" Message. This seems inconsistent with the email I received. How can this be fixed?
Please review the Launcher sticky

It may resolve your issue

I also link to it in my thread which specifically talks about Code redemption

Your issue is not related to code redemption IF you received the early access e-mail. Not to be confused with: Early access starts the 13th e-mail... this is NOT the e-mail you need. The e-mail you will receive is titled: "Your saga begins"

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786

SithFlo
12.13.2011 , 08:28 PM | #6
That's the email I got. "Your saga begins". I redeemed my "pre-order" code. The one that you had to input on this site to get early access. The one I input on July 21st at 12:25 pm.

SithFlo
12.13.2011 , 08:35 PM | #7
I guess that means I'm probably the only one that got the email invite, and still can't play. Sad Day. Thanks for the help though.