Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strike 1, Bioware

DarthBosss
12.13.2011 , 08:11 PM | #1
EGA is no longer. This IS the launch. Stop fooling yourselves.

As you can see, more than half of the fanbase is unhappy. This isn't due to the fact that they didn't pre order soon enough, it's the fact that Bioware has the resources to do so much more with this, yet they choose not too.

5 waves of around 100k people, and on to the next day. Servers are just sitting there, hollow and inactive. This has angered many paying customers, and they should have put more thought into this before proceeding with Launch (EGA). They clearly stated that the servers can handle it. Unless they are lying to us? And don't forget to mention the apparent PvP exploit. This should have been common sense.

ie.

"We'll let around 500k in the first day, spread across about 100 servers, and give them EXP for every match they complete! They OBVIOUSLY cannot take advantage of this!"

Strike 1 Bioware. EA has an awful history with launches. Honestly, I wasn't surprised about any of this. But paying customers are angry. And no good comes from this so called "Staggered Launch".

Please, learn from this.

DasWsup
12.13.2011 , 08:12 PM | #2
please refer to my sig...

GG
Ghetto Smurf - Mercenary
Prophecy of the five

Infernofdk
12.13.2011 , 08:13 PM | #3
Hey, heres a chillpill Ohh wait its just a smiley, sorry.

Ravanofdarkness
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #4
Sadly... :/

Clispin
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #5
So its just a 7 day beta where the chars carry over? Oh I get it now.
rsfgdfg

twiztidhavok
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #6
Well, this topic isn't going to do anything to resolve your problem. Should have pre-ordered sooner. And no I'm not in yet.

cylak
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #7
100% agree

stopped playing WAR due to EA, and this does not surprise me at all.
Manshoon
Zhentil Keep Archmage

Freeball
12.13.2011 , 08:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBosss View Post
EGA is no longer. This IS the launch. Stop fooling yourselves.

As you can see, more than half of the fanbase is unhappy. This isn't due to the fact that they didn't pre order soon enough, it's the fact that Bioware has the resources to do so much more with this, yet they choose not too.

5 waves of around 100k people, and on to the next day. Servers are just sitting there, hollow and inactive. This has angered many paying customers, and they should have put more thought into this before proceeding with Launch (EGA). They clearly stated that the servers can handle it. Unless they are lying to us? And don't forget to mention the apparent PvP exploit. This should have been common sense.

ie.

"We'll let around 500k in the first day, spread across about 100 servers, and give them EXP for every match they complete! They OBVIOUSLY cannot take advantage of this!"

Strike 1 Bioware. EA has an awful history with launches. Honestly, I wasn't surprised about any of this. But paying customers are angry. And no good comes from this so called "Staggered Launch".

Please, learn from this.
You arent a paying customer yet. You preordered for up to 5 days early access, its not even the 15th yet.

TonyIommi
12.13.2011 , 08:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBosss View Post

As you can see, more than half of the fanbase is unhappy. .

Cause half the fan base posts on these forums... some days guys I don't know...

Daggnar
12.13.2011 , 08:16 PM | #10
Early access based on the pre-order date. They've always been REALLY CLEAR about that.

Good luck..for not crying this xmas if you don't get the toys you asked for.
Daggnar