Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly server maintenance EU times?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Weekly server maintenance EU times?

OddballEasyEight
01.17.2012 , 03:06 AM | #1021
I think they should either split up their server maintenance so its done during night time in both the US and the EU, OR they should switch it around a bit so that every other maintenance would be done during the night in the EU, but day in the US.

that way it would be fair, and not always unfair to the EU like it is now.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

recsa
01.17.2012 , 04:02 AM | #1022
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I think they should either split up their server maintenance so its done during night time in both the US and the EU, OR they should switch it around a bit so that every other maintenance would be done during the night in the EU, but day in the US.

that way it would be fair, and not always unfair to the EU like it is now.
+1

I would love to hear US ppl, that come here saying that we are complaining for nothing, if they could not login at day time XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Erelenko
01.17.2012 , 04:07 AM | #1023
"We are second class customers and many of us are sick of it.

BW don't care nor are they taking any notice of the amount of daytime hours we lose to their preferential treatment maintenance hours they grant the NA region.

All regions they market their game in should be accommodated with over night maintenance."

Posted by Xerda

This is how most of the europeans feels, still waiting for an answer.
I still got faith but is over in.....3days, so you know what to do and how to do it bio/ea, lets work

Mandrax
01.17.2012 , 04:17 AM | #1025
Quote: Originally Posted by iorlas View Post
I agree but it will not persuade me to stop posting in this thread. This now has over 2000 posts yet nothing from BioWare. Not surprised, but they could at least say 'we aren't changing it sorry' but instead they pull the old ignore. This issue could very well be one of several nails in a coffin for them.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

Xerda
01.17.2012 , 04:25 AM | #1026
Quote: Originally Posted by Erelenko View Post
"We are second class customers and many of us are sick of it.

BW don't care nor are they taking any notice of the amount of daytime hours we lose to their preferential treatment maintenance hours they grant the NA region.

All regions they market their game in should be accommodated with over night maintenance."

Posted by Xerda

This is how most of the europeans feels, still waiting for an answer.
I still got faith but is over in.....3days, so you know what to do and how to do it bio/ea, lets work
There are various ways they could split it and make it more fair but so far we've heard nothing.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

Xerda
01.17.2012 , 04:26 AM | #1027
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrax View Post
I agree but it will not persuade me to stop posting in this thread. This now has over 2000 posts yet nothing from BioWare. Not surprised, but they could at least say 'we aren't changing it sorry' but instead they pull the old ignore. This issue could very well be one of several nails in a coffin for them.
It's also a re-curring recreated thread so it's had more than that. Or one of these threads has about EU maintenance.

We are also directed to do this in the forums by BW/SWTOR droids/staff so here we are. Doing as asked. Commenting on the issue.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

KerinKor
01.17.2012 , 05:07 AM | #1028
Quote: Originally Posted by Snowred View Post
Blizzard began this way and changed to seperate patching I wonder why.
Bioware have said why they're doing what they do .. IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE WHINED ABOUT EU PLAYERS BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY DUE TO US PLAYERS GETTING PATCHES FIRST.

So blame the lolworldfirst idiots for this situation, they got the 'level playing field' they whined about at the expense of everyone else.

Mandrax
01.17.2012 , 05:16 AM | #1029
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerda View Post
It's also a re-curring recreated thread so it's had more than that. Or one of these threads has about EU maintenance.

We are also directed to do this in the forums by BW/SWTOR droids/staff so here we are. Doing as asked. Commenting on the issue.
I included the figure in my 2000. Each thread gets to 1000 (ish) posts or 100 pages before it gets recreated.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

Fabiure
01.17.2012 , 05:26 AM | #1030
Aren't you guys working during those hours .... Wait that's right .. Ok then I agree bioware should Chang there policy in Europe
www.theorykraft.com - Guild on Ven Zallow

[