Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Bane vs Mace Windu

BrandonSM
01.01.2012 , 12:11 PM | #1
Who would win?

Windu beats him in Lightsaber combat, thats definite. But I think he would lose in a force battle. But, his shatterpoint gives him an advantage in all terms of combat.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Acks
01.01.2012 , 01:25 PM | #2
I think I would give the slight advantage to Bane but it would be a damn close fight.

DogMeat
01.01.2012 , 01:57 PM | #3
Bane

Now if Exar was to battle someone.... U pick
Exar would win.. period
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{████████████████████████████████████████)Merge Happens

bfishback
01.01.2012 , 02:11 PM | #4
It'd probably be really close. If it was Bane before he got rid of his invincible-suit, Bane would win.

Rhyltran
01.01.2012 , 02:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bfishback View Post
It'd probably be really close. If it was Bane before he got rid of his invincible-suit, Bane would win.
Depends. The suit made him resilient to lightsabers but it also made him lose his cool and have trouble thinking. I think brute force wise he was more powerful in it but he was the better duelist without it.

Triforcedragon
01.01.2012 , 02:19 PM | #6
Idd give this one to Mace Windu, partially because the entire point of rule of 2 started by Bane was for the Sith to become stronger meaning Sidius should be far beyond Bane and Mace held his own there.

But beyond that I believe Shatterpoint and Vaapad would give Windu the advantage.
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die."

LordRelyks
01.01.2012 , 02:49 PM | #7
Bane, hands down. Especially with the armor he received in the second novel (?)

Wiz' Khalifa/Nevaro Kas'im from Flurry SWG.

BrandonSM
01.01.2012 , 03:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DogMeat View Post
Bane

Now if Exar was to battle someone.... U pick
Exar would win.. period
Exar Kun... is overrated. Sidious, Luke, probably even Yoda could defeat him.

Sidious and Luke could stomp him with ease.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

BrandonSM
01.01.2012 , 04:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by bfishback View Post
That invincible Armor nearly killed Bane three times. His little rage mode could be turned against him easily.

Rayla_Felana
01.01.2012 , 04:43 PM | #10
Mace Windu defeated the culmination of the Rule of Two in Darth Sidious through a duel, Bane would be far easier, using the logic of the Rule of Two.

And Brandon, what? Exar Kun was one of the most powerful Sith ever, if anything, he is under-rated, he put Grand Master Luke in a coma and was never beaten in one-on-one combat, it took two whole Jedi Orders to defeat him both times.