Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire Zergfest

Anastasius
12.13.2011 , 08:19 PM | #11
Target rich environment for the non lemming pvpers.

necrotura
12.13.2011 , 08:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DeathKorps View Post
DeathKorps wonders why you would do this, there is nothing more fun that fighting odds against odds that are stacked against you.
hell yea!
Walk soft and heal with a big gun!

DeathKorps
12.13.2011 , 08:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Anastasius View Post
Target rich environment for the non lemming pvpers.
DeathKorps guesses not everyone likes the opposing faction to put up an actual fight. This is the real reason that one might roll on the side of the zerg.
Führer der War Machine | laying waste to Naddist Rebels
Join the Bloodthirsty War Machine
Ω Steel within, fire without Ω

Kadabrax
12.13.2011 , 08:30 PM | #14
I prefer Terrans

necrotura
12.13.2011 , 08:31 PM | #15
i'm choosing my side purely based on the lowest % of players. so i shall be playing anti-zerg. and ill love it.

and when i get a few underdog kills, please kids dont make a post about how ____ class is OP... ill be playing each Adv. class
Walk soft and heal with a big gun!

DeathKorps
12.13.2011 , 08:32 PM | #16
DeathKorps is the zerg.
Führer der War Machine | laying waste to Naddist Rebels
Join the Bloodthirsty War Machine
Ω Steel within, fire without Ω

degree
12.13.2011 , 08:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by pitdingo View Post
I wanted to play Republic on a PVP server, but with the huge imbalances, it really makes no sense. Guess i will join the zergfest
Being on the low side is better. Ilum is pointless atm so all your pvp will be in warzones, and the low side will have instant queues with a good mix of all 3 warzones while the over populated side will have long waits and get huttball 80% of the time.

It was this way all throughout beta with empire having 10-20 minute queues and republic having 0-3 minute queues.

As for world PvP (besides Ilum) the sides don't mix much, but when they do, you'll have more targets.
SunSire

Prophecy of the Five

Shlamorel
12.14.2011 , 01:24 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DeathKorps View Post
DeathKorps states that is you are fighting solely for a reward you are doing PvP wrong. Fighting against the odds is more for sport, or pride at least. Trust DeathKorps, being part of a zerg is not amusing in the least.
I love you, DeathKorps.

I'm really not joking. I love reading your posts, they make me warm and fuzzy in many places.

CHRISGG
12.14.2011 , 01:24 AM | #19
This is a good thing for actual pvpers.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Univeritas
12.14.2011 , 01:26 AM | #20
Don't worry. All the people who pre-ordered on the first day are the people who want to create Empire characters. Half of the people, including me, want a character who stands for something better than murder, thievery, and deception.
“Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you” (Lk. 6:22).