Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who have best storyline?

mrvwbug
01.02.2012 , 03:28 AM | #11
I absolutely love the IA storyline, it gives you a ton of options on how to play your character. I personally play my IA as an arrogant, dark leaning, self-serving ***** who is really just out for his own personal gain and could care less about the sith. There are a ton of other ways I could play him.

I have no idea about the BH storyline. I need more time with the smuggler story to make a judgement, so far im not really getting that han solo vibe from it. The trooper story isn't bad, even if Aric Jorgun is a naive fool when it comes to politics. SI storyline was a little slow but I only played it to early drumond kas

CraftyShafter
01.02.2012 , 04:40 AM | #12
Imperial Agent is James Bond, nothing else matters.

BrigOrion
01.02.2012 , 08:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
the consular one can be a bit slow but i love it personally.
then again im into the whole mystery of the force deal.
i know that i will be rolling another consular and this time i will do only evil instead of only good which i think will give the story a different arc than what the light side is about.
Didn't you see Phantom Menace? The Force is not a mystery, it's an infection.

ZakMorgan
01.02.2012 , 10:10 AM | #14
lol @ people saying IA and Sith inquisitor, he specifically asked about Republic classes.

My republic main is the smuggler and the story has been very slow so far. Yes I know it supposedly gets better but I don't think you should endure 35 levels of boredom for a reasonably entertaining end (which I hear is massively anticlimactic anyway)

The consular is as interesting as a rock though I hear great things about the JK and trooper, so your best bet would be to go with one of those two.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

SpirtikusTor
01.02.2012 , 10:13 AM | #15
Imperial Agent and Jedi Knight for me.

Consular is really slow and boring.
- Jedi Sentinel Arpaad 'I trust in the Force to guide me.'

MarstonRed
01.02.2012 , 10:30 AM | #16
Most engaging stories:
Imperial Agent
Sith Warrior
Jedi Knight
Trooper

Fun, relaxed stories:
Sith Inquisitor
Bounty Hunter
Smuggler

Fall asleep in chair and choke to death on your own drool:
Jedi Consular

Bobbyrab
01.02.2012 , 11:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ZakMorgan View Post

My republic main is the smuggler and the story has been very slow so far. Yes I know it supposedly gets better but I don't think you should endure 35 levels of boredom for a reasonably entertaining end (which I hear is massively anticlimactic anyway)
It sure as blazes better not be anti-climactic...no, I don't expect to save the world and be hoisted around on the chancellor and Satele Shan's shoulders while everyone sings he's a jolly good fellow, but it better end with a bang...