Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who have best storyline?

Mamm
01.01.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1
I complete my bountry hunter quest and reach 50 lvl, and want twink on republic. Who have coolest story?)
Server: Lord Calypho.
Class: Bounty Hunter - Mercenary.
Name: Sader Bloodthirsty.
Level: 50. PvPrank: 64

Bobbyrab
01.01.2012 , 10:41 AM | #2
Depends on what you're looking for. JK has (supposedly) a very traditional, Luke Skywalker-esque save the universe and you're the chosen one story.

Consular has (supposedly) a story more centered on the mysteries of the Force. Of note, I have heard the most complaints (either faction) about the Consular's story being slow and boring. Also of note, I have not played a Consular.

Trooper has a similar story to the JK in that you're out to save the world and you're a really special guy/gal.

Smuggler (the one I'm playing; currently at lvl 32) is a you're just out to make money but wind up helping the good guys a lot kind of story. The overall arch is that you're chasing a legendary treasure. I can say the story so far overall has been slow but filled with some interesting moments. I've heard it gets better, so I'm sticking with it.

Thelongroad
01.01.2012 , 02:06 PM | #3
dude you realize your sig makes zero sense, lol? Its "War never changes."

Anyway, best story is probably the Jedi Knight or the Trooper.
Such pride in your failure as a man.

CommanderAlpha
01.01.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
I'm really enjoying the Trooper. Act 1 is slow but it gets more interesting in Act 2 and 3.

The Prologue is one of the best though, in my opinion.

BrigOrion
01.01.2012 , 05:59 PM | #5
IA is interesting. BH is completely unimaginative.

greatmart
01.01.2012 , 06:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by thelongroad View Post
dude you realize your sig makes zero sense, lol? Its "war never changes."
lmao xd

AceM
01.01.2012 , 06:47 PM | #7
I would say the most interesting one I've played thus far is the Jedi Knight.. I played the trooper too and the end of the storyline was pretty cool, but I felt like all of the light side choices made him feel like a wimp.

NomadicPath
01.01.2012 , 07:25 PM | #8
So Far I like the Sith Warrior storyline the best having played it to level 50 and completion, however I started a SI and I'm am liking that storyline as well.

GavinPatterson
01.02.2012 , 01:11 AM | #9
I can aid you on the question of the consular...

act 1.....
Spoiler

Act 2....
Spoiler

notable information about companions
Spoiler
Barsen'thor; Jedi Master, Council member, mender of the rift and master of hidden knowledge

Redderic
01.02.2012 , 01:39 AM | #10
the consular one can be a bit slow but i love it personally.
then again im into the whole mystery of the force deal.
i know that i will be rolling another consular and this time i will do only evil instead of only good which i think will give the story a different arc than what the light side is about.
Name: Little'Red
Class: Infiltration Shadow O.o
Guild: Ascension
SERVER: PoTF