Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Filth

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Duduneco
03.14.2012 , 09:36 PM | #61
X4-89 RESPONSE: Droids will over come all obsticles. Droids will never fail, and will someday rebel and rule the galaxy. Scanning for major threats....Scanning for major threats....THREATS FOUND: The Republic and Empire Governments. COURSE OF ACTION: Terminate all organic life in the galaxy. Relesing poisonous gas in 3...2...1....poisonous gas relesed onto the galaxy. APPORXIMATE WAIT TIME FOR DEATH OF ALL ORGANIC LIFE: 8 years.

Soultranna
03.17.2012 , 03:20 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by acheros View Post
Not if you blot out the sun.
((Sorry... have to do this...))

"Then we shall fight in the SHADE."
"If you'll excuse me, I have to create a hangover to nurse." - Gault Rennow

Just another person behind a keyboard escaping reality for a while.

WhiskeyGrin
03.18.2012 , 12:45 AM | #63
Its not too late to surrendure, we can be merciful. Those who chose to fight will either die or ultimately serve our Empire as slaves. The choice is yours.
Xaro Tiamat 50 Sniper Jung'Ma

marcochain
03.18.2012 , 07:25 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Explosive_Lasers View Post
You just slaughter, extort, punish, enslave, torture, and imprison innocent people, that did nothing wrong.

And I seem to have forgotten about the Republic using slaves, so please refresh my memory.
I would define taking children away from their families and brainwashing then to become Jedi as a form of slavery.

And then you send them to me, dooming them to death. I am the place where all Jedi go to die.

Next time send someone trained in war, not peacekeeping. If you ever want something done right, feel free to hire me.

-Marco Chain August, bounty hunter and mercenary.
"I've never met anyone who's blaster-proof."

Xezr
03.24.2012 , 08:20 PM | #65
Come, join the Dark Side. We've got cookies. No, really. We've actually got them. Darkest chocolate chip cookies you can lay your hands on. Come now, give in to temptation and join us. You know you want to. Of course you do.
"If a Jedi proclaims that only Sith deal in absolutes, he is a hypocrite."

Guildrum
03.26.2012 , 01:19 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Xezr View Post
Come, join the Dark Side. We've got cookies. No, really. We've actually got them. Darkest chocolate chip cookies you can lay your hands on. Come now, give in to temptation and join us. You know you want to. Of course you do.
Lies... They are all factory-made! Only Jedi Grandmothers are capable of creating the greatest homemade cookies in the galaxy!

Veniras
03.29.2012 , 02:11 AM | #67
Dear imp scum.

Know this. You may try. But try is all you will achieve. Aim no higher, as you are bound to stoop lower.

PS. The pallor, eyes and veins. Might have that looked into. Have you been picked for "Operation Catwalk" yet? With that kind of challenge you are bound to be picked.

bionamaster
04.21.2012 , 11:35 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by WhiskeyGrin View Post
Tremble worms and now that soon your pathetic civilaztion shall be swept from the face of the galaxy in a holocaust of fire and death.
Oh no! I better look out for the Planet Prison! Oh wait, disabled. Noo, the Shock Drum! Never mind, I disabled that too. The list keeps going on. Oh, and your Emperor is dead! Sort of, anyway. A damaging blow is struck to the Empire with every courageous act from a Jedi, Soldier, or even a Smuggler. So, really, how long do you think you will last before your precious Empire tumbles down? The Republic cannot fall! The Light Side, Courage, and Serenity hold it together. The Empire is already lost. Surrender, and mercy may be shown.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

epicfear
05.16.2012 , 03:58 PM | #69
the dark side has cookies and awesome capes. what does your side get? the ability to be hypocrites. im not sure about you, but cookies and capes are far better than hypocrisy in my book

TheGreatEski
05.18.2012 , 04:19 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Oh no! I better look out for the Planet Prison! Oh wait, disabled. Noo, the Shock Drum! Never mind, I disabled that too. The list keeps going on. Oh, and your Emperor is dead! Sort of, anyway. A damaging blow is struck to the Empire with every courageous act from a Jedi, Soldier, or even a Smuggler. So, really, how long do you think you will last before your precious Empire tumbles down? The Republic cannot fall! The Light Side, Courage, and Serenity hold it together. The Empire is already lost. Surrender, and mercy may be shown.
What the blazes are you talking about Jedi? Planet prison? Are you talking about the Belsavis prison? That was one of your Republic projects, not ours. And as I recall, WE were the ones that blew that place up. Not you.

And what the bloody hell is a shock drum? Some sort of musical instrument? I'll be damned if I let you take our Operas away from us you club-dragging heathen!

And what's this last bit of madness? The Emperor is dead? The Emperor is a frigging GOD. He's impossible to kill. Maybe you killed some poor bastard that he was controlling, but you should probably know that there are only a few beings in this galaxy that able to express our lord's full power on the material plane.

If you should ever find yourself face to face with him while he is controlling one of those beings, then know that you have my pity, Jedi.

-Lord Forja Varos
The world is always ending. Get over it.