Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elites should be removed from all non Heroic/FP/Operations missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Elites should be removed from all non Heroic/FP/Operations missions

Laced
01.01.2012 , 12:15 PM | #71
Really??? Get them pokemon then. I'm so tired of people asking to make a easy game even easier. If i say anymore i will get a infraction. You make me want to rage!

Ashorian
01.01.2012 , 12:27 PM | #72
When I was 10, the only game I was allowed to play was "Math Blasters."

I got pretty good at it though!

hi

SidisAran
01.01.2012 , 12:40 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashorian View Post
When I was 10, the only game I was allowed to play was "Math Blasters."

I got pretty good at it though!
It was Treasure Galaxy for me. I owned those asteroids so hard!
"Any problem that can be solved with a lightsaber is a good one."
Something something Dark Side Guardian something something

Mallorik
01.01.2012 , 12:48 PM | #74
Strong mobs actualy hit harder than most elites, they changed it in beta around the time they started the weekender betas. Strongs will rip apart your healer way faster than elite will, they just have less hp and are vulnerable to more abilities that elites are immune to.

LordZym
01.01.2012 , 02:22 PM | #75
Man i love the easy mode reply.

I don't even know what mode i'm stuck on alderan boss but i love the challenge. Did you not see the great big 16 on the front of the box??

Letsplayrift
01.01.2012 , 07:08 PM | #76
the game is actually massively overtuned for something to be able to log in a couple hours a week and actually get something done, it is a joke

The thing is a mmo takes years to develop and they go by the market conditions at the time when they design it. I'm sure when they built this game the market was saying WoW is too easy and it's a joke, then cataclysm came out and it failed hardcore so now the market wants everything easy.

It is too hard to predict what the market will be years from now and design the game around it. Rift was impossible at launch and no dungeon finder; this game is also way too hard for a normal person.

Proctor
01.01.2012 , 08:56 PM | #77
So does your 10 year old watch ****, too? She sees worse things at school, I'm sure.

DrDismemberment
01.01.2012 , 09:03 PM | #78
Well they can't make the game better for kids without worsening it for the rest of us. Try to get her to play a single player RPG instead. If she cant kill elites she's not going to able to do any group content by a long shot.
"The force is what gives a jedi his power surrounds us penetrates us it binds the galaxy together."

Trineda
01.01.2012 , 09:21 PM | #79
Hello there,

We saw your post, though you are talking about a different quests or objectives, we thought you might find this post by Georg Zoeller useful in regards to challenging fights. If you are interested in more Developer posts, you can find them in the Developer Tracker.

Cirrusstrafe
01.01.2012 , 09:30 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by keijim View Post
This game is rated 16+, so after any thing you wrote after this sentence means nothing
This.