Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another "what class"

MalakiUK
01.01.2012 , 03:16 AM | #1
Howdy all,

New to the SWTOR game (currently DLing the client!)

And wondered if people could suggest what class i should pick. I was looking at the Jedi Shadow. I usually play a damage dealer, im coming from FFXI on console, and played mostly Monk or Samurai. to give people some idea. I quite liked the look of being a smuggler/gunslinger but i saw a post about "shooting credits away" which made me cringe, not one for "pay to shoot" classes, like Ranger, again from FFXI.

Any help would be appreciated. I think ill be doing mostly soloing unless i find a guild willing to take an EU under their wing

derekreevs
01.01.2012 , 05:27 AM | #2
'pay to shoot'. . . what? I dont play a gunslinger, but my main is a mercenary. . . and. . . I have never heard of such a thing as paying to shoot.

WhoDaresWins
01.01.2012 , 07:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by derekreevs View Post
'pay to shoot'. . . what? I dont play a gunslinger, but my main is a mercenary. . . and. . . I have never heard of such a thing as paying to shoot.
I assume he means ammo. Having to buy it and if you run out it's off to the shop to get some more. I think that is what he means anyway, but The Old Republic doesn't have that.
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"