Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upgrade to Deluxe edition

Rhazah
12.13.2011 , 07:43 PM | #1
Quick question ppl

I ordered a physical copy of the standard edition few months back and got a preorder code from that which i used (somewhere in oktober). But now i have ordered the Deluxe edition from Origin and it came with a serial key.

1 : When i redeem that key at "My account" ---> Redeem a product registration code will that fully activate my account ? as in nothing more is needed on the 20th?

2 : If i redeem that key will it overwrite my previous preorder date of (oktober) and set the date for today or will i keep the older date? Because well.... we all want to get in ASAP :P

Thnx in advance good ppl

dardack
12.13.2011 , 07:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhazah View Post
Quick question ppl

I ordered a physical copy of the standard edition few months back and got a preorder code from that which i used (somewhere in oktober). But now i have ordered the Deluxe edition from Origin and it came with a serial key.

1 : When i redeem that key at "My account" ---> Redeem a product registration code will that fully activate my account ? as in nothing more is needed on the 20th?

2 : If i redeem that key will it overwrite my previous preorder date of (oktober) and set the date for today or will i keep the older date? Because well.... we all want to get in ASAP :P

Thnx in advance good ppl
The key you got from origin right now is a preorder key, you don't have to doanything.

You'll get full key on the 16th that will upgrade your account to DDE and full access.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

Rhazah
12.13.2011 , 07:45 PM | #3
Great thnx then ill wait for that key, good thing i asked be4 i reset my place in queue xD

thnx for the info mate

dardack
12.13.2011 , 07:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhazah View Post
Great thnx then ill wait for that key, good thing i asked be4 i reset my place in queue xD

thnx for the info mate
NP, and you can't reset your place. YOu can't redeem a second preorder code on same account. You could have made a second account, but that would be pointless. Just make sure you cancel your SE physical.

GL getting in next couple days.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.