Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

_Kaan
01.02.2012 , 05:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalthorun View Post
today i found three of them and one yesterday at following locations:

169/-2095
-704/-1960
-734/-1774
-482/-1615

If you found some check the locations again.

PS: Sry for my english
I can confirm these coordinates. I just checked them in order and found four cubes within 30 minutes.

Floread
01.03.2012 , 08:48 AM | #22
Found another at -381, -2484.

Fascion
01.03.2012 , 10:10 AM | #23
Any more co-ords, by chance? After some 7 hours of searching, I've managed to get three... all from the same spot... but these blasted circuit spawns are leaving me high and dry elsewhere. This morning I appear to be the only one doing it and I can't find that magical last spot it is hiding at.

losthead
01.03.2012 , 10:18 AM | #24
Found a cube at -159, -2015

Fascion
01.03.2012 , 11:42 AM | #25
Perhaps a new question is in order...

Can anyone confirm these things spawn outside of the Tomb area of the map? I've been over this thing about a 80 times since finding one (in the same spot I've found my other two, mind you) this morning. It seems to me, if they are on a circuit, it isn't anywhere in the area I am searching.

---AlterEgo---
01.03.2012 , 10:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Fascion View Post
Perhaps a new question is in order...

Can anyone confirm these things spawn outside of the Tomb area of the map? I've been over this thing about a 80 times since finding one (in the same spot I've found my other two, mind you) this morning. It seems to me, if they are on a circuit, it isn't anywhere in the area I am searching.
Yes, they do. I just got one like 10 minutes ago, above the waterfall in the High Security Section. I've been hunting these things for 4 days before I finally stumbled upon this one. It's sooooooooooooooooo stupid that they can basically spawn anywhere in the planet. Not sure why this green matrix shard is the only hard matrix to get. All the other datacrons I got with no problems at all.

Coordinates for this one: -1217,1348

Gomba
01.04.2012 , 08:02 AM | #27
I have found them quite easily on the mentioned coordinates

By the way: WTS Rakatan Energy Cube x 4 on the Hydian Way server. Look for Sunray
I inspire, therefore I am

Jimmeh-
01.04.2012 , 08:48 AM | #28
Can anyone confirm the green shard is actually obtainable with the 4 cubes? I've done some google-fu and some beta sources were claiming it was bugged, and didn't give up the shard correctly.

Don't really want to go to the trouble of scouring the planet for these things for nothing.

Found one at -161, -2012

Ranadiel_Marius
01.04.2012 , 12:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimmeh- View Post
Can anyone confirm the green shard is actually obtainable with the 4 cubes? I've done some google-fu and some beta sources were claiming it was bugged, and didn't give up the shard correctly.

Don't really want to go to the trouble of scouring the planet for these things for nothing.

Found one at -161, -2012
It has been confirmed by mutliple people to work in this thread. And I confirm it as well. Love my G-G-G shard relic.

Jimmeh-
01.04.2012 , 02:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
It has been confirmed by mutliple people to work in this thread. And I confirm it as well. Love my G-G-G shard relic.
Thanks