Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Kar_Rak
01.01.2012 , 07:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemonia View Post
Same here. A picture of a Rakata Energy Cube would be lovely.
As far as I know is similar to a blue datacron. I've not found any image, what leads me to think that it's easy to be seen.
๚█|▒▒▒▒||||()█╠∑{███████████████████████████████████}

Pius_Valentine
01.02.2012 , 01:14 AM | #12
Can you get several green shards on Belsavis? I got one from Taris, then I found out the one on Balmorra is imperial only. What's the deal?

Catreina
01.02.2012 , 03:59 AM | #13
These coordinates helped a ton - Thanks!

Almghty_gir
01.02.2012 , 06:32 AM | #14
http://crazyferretstudios.com/public..._25_669513.jpg

what you're looking for. anyone know what the spawn times are? like, between collections.
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ranadiel_Marius
01.02.2012 , 07:45 AM | #15
Oh sweet and merciful universe, after four days of searching I finally lucked out and found four in around an hour. x_x

I think I can now confirm the nature of the way these things spawn. It appears that there can only be one spawned at any given point in time and once one is spawned it randomly spawns in a different location. I found them in the following order:

-734/-1774
-240,-2309
169/-2095
-240,-2309

The time between the second and fourth spawns was too short for the power cube to have been picked up at every single spawn location(especialyl since there are only about 10-15 people on the planet, none in the Tomb that I have seen). Therefore it has to be a random location spawn. I hope no one else has to sit through the length of time I had to for these.

Quote: Originally Posted by Almghty_gir View Post
http://crazyferretstudios.com/public..._25_669513.jpg

what you're looking for. anyone know what the spawn times are? like, between collections.
Pretty close to instanteous(can't be longer than a minute). You just have to guess where the next one spawned and it will be there.

RADD
01.02.2012 , 09:24 AM | #16
My findings after about 5 hours looking for these:

-They only seem to spawn around the Tomb area;
-They can respawn to the same spot within 1 minute after collecting (this happened to me twice, where I gathered it, waited a minute, it respawned again in the same location) so don't leave that spot until you've waited a bit to make sure it doesn't respawn there;
-The cubes are grey with 4 yellow dots on each side, do not glow or make any sound. To see what one looks like, go to the cave under tree area where the green matrix shard datacron is and look at the box that is around the datacron preventing you from accessing it; that's what the cubes look like;
-The cubes are tradeable once gathered;
-They are lost upon use to access the datacron;
-Once used/the datacron is unlocked, it will stay unlocked for about 4 minutes (eyeballed the time using the timestamp feature), during which time, anyone can access it, not just those who used the cubes;
-It does indeed provide a green shard and is no longer bugged as it was in beta;
-Two locations I found the cube at are (-245,-2308) and (-162,-2010), in addition to the ones already mentioned;
-You would likely be safe and save yourself some time in disregarding the coordinates that are not in the Tomb.

Overall, there seem to be very few locations in the pool from which the cube draws to determine its spawn coordinates, and those locations can be the same multiple times in a row.

Good luck!
Gene pool needs more chlorine.

Nemonia
01.02.2012 , 10:59 AM | #17
By the way is the datacron still bugged or did they fix it last patch?

Nemonia
01.02.2012 , 01:24 PM | #18
Got it done earlier today, can confirm its not bugged

Bormosix
01.02.2012 , 01:27 PM | #19
I'v seen some people saying it requires 4 people once you have the 4 cubes is that true?

RADD
01.02.2012 , 01:35 PM | #20
Uh, did you guys even read my post?

It is no longer bugged.

It is doable solo.
Gene pool needs more chlorine.