Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most FUN class to play (Discussion)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Most FUN class to play (Discussion)

swifferdude
01.12.2013 , 03:09 AM | #71
IA all the way!
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

OldVengeance
01.12.2013 , 03:30 AM | #72
In terms of gameplay, maybe the Jedi Shadow? It's close though. In terms of story, it's hard to say. All the classes I've played through for extended periods have different strengths and weaknesses for me. The Knight is the most epic, the Sith Warrrior is arguably "coolest". The Agent is most original and interesting.

Karkais
01.12.2013 , 03:38 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeNobez View Post
I found that the sith inquisitor has the best storyline and is a lot of fun to play
There are so many differing opinions here that its a good sign that the classes are pretty balanced and all of them have something for somebody.

For me personally, having played 4 classes to high level, I say sorcerer has the absolute worst story. Warrior has best followed by bounty hunter.

My hybrid dps sorcerer is however, when properly pve geared, my most capable and fun to play character in pve, despite having relatively short attack rotation. My marauder is also great fun and really complex to play well, particularly in pvp. I agree with beforementioned powertechs aesthetic appeal.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

byteresistor
01.12.2013 , 11:50 AM | #74
I'd have to go with sniper. Guardian is a close second. The only class I really dislike is mercenary, I just couldn't get into it for some reason, even when they were OP.

ZakMorgan
01.14.2013 , 06:10 PM | #75
Gameplay wise - the Scoundrel. The stealth, healing, animations, shotgun backblasts - the class just felt 'right',

Storywise - Has to be the agent, it was at the very least the most original of all the stories, all while remaining epic the whole way throughout.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

_Darkstar
01.15.2013 , 03:59 AM | #76
IA Sniper for me so far.

Awesome story keeps it interesting, the planet quests fit the character as well because being given quests by Imperials actually makes sense when you are an Imperial yourself and on top of that the DPS is out of this world (And get better the higher you level!).

I also really like the companions, though once you get Doc you never really need any others. On Belsavis so far (Level 40) and very much enjoying it
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

JaxiMagic
01.15.2013 , 07:35 AM | #77
So far, I like the trooper the best. IA is coming up in second, or for combat, at least. It is the other way around for the quests.
Fighting for the galaxy....
One planet at a time.

thomasbaxter
01.16.2013 , 01:48 PM | #78
Most fun classes to me are the Inquisitor and Consular. I find both the Sage and Shadow as fun as each other. The inquisitor I find the assassin more fun but gotta love force storm and the huge distance u can fire lightning as the sorc

Periodicol
01.17.2013 , 04:05 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
There are so many differing opinions here that its a good sign that the classes are pretty balanced and all of them have something for somebody.

For me personally, having played 4 classes to high level, I say sorcerer has the absolute worst story. Warrior has best followed by bounty hunter.

My hybrid dps sorcerer is however, when properly pve geared, my most capable and fun to play character in pve, despite having relatively short attack rotation. My marauder is also great fun and really complex to play well, particularly in pvp. I agree with beforementioned powertechs aesthetic appeal.
Well actually i read almost every post. I found that most people find Jedi Knight Sentinel very born and Bland in every aspect. Then there is the Bounty Hunter Merc that alot dont like haha.

Chiramu
01.18.2013 , 05:03 AM | #80
I find it funny how people are taking "which class is most fun to play" as which has the best story line lol.

I find I have most fun playing Shadow/Assassin cause I like backstabbing. Although I've recently started a Vanguard and I've found that gameplay to be quite fun, though it's a little too OP for my tastes I think.

So I do like playing Shadow most, but I can't stand the voice acting for those characters :<. And I hate being Zash's ***** for Act 1 on the Empire side >.<.