Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentally Deleted my Character

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Accidentally Deleted my Character
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChrisLacey
12.31.2011 , 06:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashelyn View Post
Wait, so if you had bothered to follow the rules and not account share, you likely wouldn't have screwed up and deleted your own toon. Smooth. I'd call karma on this one and just reroll.
I fail to see where I was so upset and heart broken my level 15 toon was deleted. I merely asked if it was possible to restore her. I even said in a previous post I don't mind creating a new toon as she was only level 15 and not that much time was spent into it.

I don't regret allowing my friend to play the game at all. Because I broke the rules (which I was unaware of at the time) I helped Bioware and EA make some money because my friend bought the game and now pays monthly for the game; with that said, you're welcome Bioware / EA.

Krazhe
04.04.2013 , 12:27 AM | #12
i was deleting some low level characters and i read that it was the low levels names before i pressed yes, but still my level 40 went up in smoke anyway... any ideas on what to do?

Beruthien
04.04.2013 , 12:29 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Krazhe,

To have your character restored, please submit an in-game ticket providing your characters name, level and server. Our in-game team will restore the character as soon as possible.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Jepplen
04.04.2013 , 04:10 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Speire View Post
Hello ChrisLacey,

We must inform you that account sharing is against our Terms of Service. Continued account sharing could result in actions being taken on your account.
How about i inform you to take care of your customers instead of posting about things you cannot control.

His computer BROKE because of your poor game design, mine is also breaking from the same thing and you still haven't even replied to my problem.

Niaymh
04.04.2013 , 04:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jepplen View Post
How about i inform you to take care of your customers instead of posting about things you cannot control.

His computer BROKE because of your poor game design, mine is also breaking from the same thing and you still haven't even replied to my problem.
Even without pointing out how ridiculous the idea that a game installed on your system could completely break your computer is... you realise you're quoting a message that is 15 months old?

krty_cro
04.04.2013 , 04:33 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Niaymh View Post
Even without pointing out how ridiculous the idea that a game installed on your system could completely break your computer is... you realise you're quoting a message that is 15 months old?
HAHAH EPIC FAIL
Tatoo Inn [ToFN]

Pyr / PyrAkhenaten
DecorusStoneface Pyr

xforcearchangel
04.20.2013 , 04:55 PM | #17
I accidentally deleted the wrong character...I sent an email to customer service and they found and reinstated the character less than two hours later.
CS for the win
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13