Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question regarding speeder piloting rank 1-3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Question regarding speeder piloting rank 1-3

Eivon
12.31.2011 , 04:07 PM | #1
Alright this is perhaps a stupid question but will ask it anyway. Can you skip speeder piloting rank 2(the one that is available at lvl 40) and go from rank 1 speeder to rank 3?
Pure logic would dictate that speeder rank 2 must first be trained before rank3 is available but since it's so much money I just want to be 100% sure, not just 99,9%.

jtzako
12.31.2011 , 04:47 PM | #2
As far as I know you do have to get 2 before 3 but I havent tried it. I dont yet have 2 trained but I still need about 1.5 level to get to 50 then I'll try and see if it works.

Eivon
01.01.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jtzako View Post
As far as I know you do have to get 2 before 3 but I havent tried it. I dont yet have 2 trained but I still need about 1.5 level to get to 50 then I'll try and see if it works.

Great, thanks. Like I wrote I think it's fairly safe to assume it will not be possible to save in those 210k but it is something worth investigating still. 210k isn't exactly small potatoes to say the least. Was kinda shocked to be honest when I saw the number but in the end it is probably a good thing that speeder piloting costs alot. Like in WoW before expansions it was kinda hard to get the fastest mount whihc made it all the sweeter when you did get it.