Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get infected wit Rakghoul disease?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do I get infected wit Rakghoul disease?

xForceChokeYou
12.31.2011 , 04:06 PM | #1
I have been fighting Rakghouls for quite some time now...and I have yet to get the disease to complete the mission..

Quineverre
12.31.2011 , 04:07 PM | #2
You imune. You and a dog you still have to meet. Soon you'll be the last one that isnt infected and you live your life trying to cure them all.
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. Soren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Prophecy of the Five - FMC

xForceChokeYou
12.31.2011 , 04:08 PM | #3
Am I Will Smith?

Quineverre
12.31.2011 , 04:09 PM | #4
Are you black, well trained and pretty nice looking?
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. Soren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Prophecy of the Five - FMC

fireroc
12.31.2011 , 04:10 PM | #5
I was infected by a red larger rakghoul and not one of the smaller ones. Oh and I had to drop the quest and pick it back up because it was glitched for some reason.

TheTrixter
01.02.2012 , 05:14 PM | #6
I had to restart the mission and after fighting a Rakghoul, a larger one the mission then proceeded on. Mission is bugged, restart and should work.

Restepor
01.02.2012 , 05:18 PM | #7
Worked on my first try, I just fought Rakgouls for another quest and I got infected without even realizing it. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.