Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

AustinShineStar
07.20.2017 , 01:27 PM | #431
so is there any LGBT guilds i'm looking to join one so hangout with some peers!

krionyun
07.21.2017 , 07:19 AM | #432
Quote: Originally Posted by AustinShineStar View Post
so is there any LGBT guilds i'm looking to join one so hangout with some peers!
Exactly my thoughts atm. What is your server?
Star Forge |||||| Darth Malgus

AustinShineStar
07.23.2017 , 04:05 PM | #433
There was a LGBTQ+ guild that was created today. we're looking to start building and recruiting as much people as possible. trying to get a great community here at shadowlands. Rainbow Empire
our mission is to be an everything guild rather it be PVE or PVP content . we will also be having parties like homecoming dances prizes and gifts. money give aways. and a Hard mode progression team! feel free to Whisper Swans, or Gaytwink the GM

krionyun
07.24.2017 , 09:42 AM | #434
There was a LGBTQ+ guild that was created today. we're looking to start building and recruiting as much people as possible. trying to get a great community here at shadowlands. Rainbow Empire
our mission is to be an everything guild rather it be PVE or PVP content . we will also be having parties like homecoming dances prizes and gifts. money give aways. and a Hard mode progression team! feel free to Whisper Swans, or Gaytwink the GM
I have my mains on Shadowlands Which one are you: Empire or Republic? (since "Rainbow Empire" I guess it's the former). And what is your guild's prime time?

AustinShineStar
07.24.2017 , 10:41 AM | #435
We're usually online from 4pm to 2am EST but it all varies when whos online. feel free to join our discord and we can get you in asap we have a pubside guild too we don't have many active toons on the pub side but we have one.

krionyun
07.24.2017 , 02:42 PM | #436
We're usually online from 4pm to 2am EST but it all varies when whos online. feel free to join our discord and we can get you in asap we have a pubside guild too we don't have many active toons on the pub side but we have one.
That's fine, I play mainly for the Empire I'll send you a whisper once I'm in-game (I don't use discord since I don't have a microphone at the moment).

krionyun
07.30.2017 , 05:34 AM | #437
Whisper Swans, or Gaytwink the GM
Can't seem to catch either of this characters online

Kiradcattan
07.31.2017 , 04:30 PM | #438
Hey all. I'm Bisexual and I have to say I'm WAY more comfortable with this game than WoW. Star Wars is like an Elite College Dorm where Wow is the Animal House type group. *sigh*
I have to say I love being able to have the option of going either way during the Revan and beyond because sometimes it's nice tho h ave a choice.

Just wish there were more options in the beginning, though.

Bright Blessings to all,
Kira