Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

Romyta
07.26.2013 , 12:54 PM | #321
You should join <Blue Arcadia> or how about <Red Arcadia> .

Blue Arcadia is a European Guild located on The Progenitor Server. We're known as Blue Arcadia in the Republic and Red Arcadia in the Empire.

Blue Arcadia is primarily a LGBT / GLBT & Allies guild that provides a mature relaxed environment for everyone.

We're accepting of everyone so our members can focus on getting to know each other and play SWTOR together. Our members are located all over Europe and have interests in PVE / PVP / RP.

Join <Blue Arcadia> or <Red Arcadia> - We're a LGBT Friendly Guild Open to All on The Progenitor.

a_d_a_m
07.31.2013 , 05:41 PM | #322
Putting out a call for any glbt (friendly) players who want to get together on Prophecy of the Five. Perhaps to form a (very casual) guild or just play together. PM me here or drop me a line in game.

Imp: Dygol
Rep: Davnok

OddballEasyEight
08.01.2013 , 11:17 AM | #323
Quote: Originally Posted by katjakaisa View Post
Creating an LGBT guild is one thing, just make sure that you actually DO have straight ppl in the guild or you might wind up in a guild enforcement problem....

The problem being that policy enforcement does not distinguish exclusivity...

Activision Blizzard won their court case over destroying an LGBT guild because they refused to include straight ppl, so therefore....

it fell under the same heading as racism, sexism and genderism...

if you're afraid to be out of the closet and open with the guild your in, find a different guild!

(p.s. I had a normal old regular guild once, that was run by a gay man, then by a lesbian, and a core of the guild was straight... btw, every LGBT member was completely open in convo, had great times. But if you feel you can't be open completely, you have personal issues to resolve and shouldn't push em onto the community...)
Well, as a somewhat straight man, i am willing and able to volunteer as the token straight man in any LGBT guild that needs one.
I only play on The Progenitor, but give me a PM here if you want me to join a guild on another server.

OddballEasyEight
08.01.2013 , 11:18 AM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Romyta View Post
You should join <Blue Arcadia> or how about <Red Arcadia> .

Blue Arcadia is a European Guild located on The Progenitor Server. We're known as Blue Arcadia in the Republic and Red Arcadia in the Empire.

Blue Arcadia is primarily a LGBT / GLBT & Allies guild that provides a mature relaxed environment for everyone.

We're accepting of everyone so our members can focus on getting to know each other and play SWTOR together. Our members are located all over Europe and have interests in PVE / PVP / RP.

I have to ask... whats the difference between LGBT and GLBT???

Gratulor
08.01.2013 , 01:31 PM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I have to ask... whats the difference between LGBT and GLBT???
No difference.

L = Lesbian
G = Gay
B = Bisexual
T = Transgender

Often adder is Q for questioning... which I object to.

It could be TGLB or BGLT or GLBT or GTLB or any variation, but most use LGBT.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

klham
08.02.2013 , 05:28 AM | #326
Checking in again, with a full signature this time. I'm most often on-line as Tavjun and Aroree these days (Republic, POT5) . I'd like to participate in an active LGBT-friendly guild on either faction (or both). I know there's interest on POT5, just a matter of getting critical mass. Feel free to message me in-game or just say Hi if you spot one of my toons around the galaxy. Cheers
Tavjun (Gunnery) | POT5
:: Eridani Legacy ::

Tatile
08.02.2013 , 06:37 AM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Gratulor View Post
No difference.

L = Lesbian
G = Gay
B = Bisexual
T = Transgender

Often adder is Q for questioning... which I object to.

It could be TGLB or BGLT or GLBT or GTLB or any variation, but most use LGBT.
QUILTBAGPIPE is the (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) all inclusive alternative. And I've read of Q being also for Queer - those who might genderfluid or otherwise label-less (also, there are some issues with putting bigender and agender individuals under the trans* banner, as they aren't transitioning or similar.)

But really, a lot of mainstream LGBT groups and movements seem to mostly focus on the G and L, with a little bit of B (though biphobia can be rife within certain groups) and the T gets ignored or sometimes outright maligned.

Ooh, found it. (there's a picture version somewhere as well)

markcymru
08.02.2013 , 07:06 AM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by enoebe View Post
This is terrible.
?????????
“Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” — Margaret Atwood

a_d_a_m
08.02.2013 , 10:49 AM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by klham View Post
Checking in again, with a full signature this time. I'm most often on-line as Tavjun and Aroree these days (Republic, POT5) . I'd like to participate in an active LGBT-friendly guild on either faction (or both). I know there's interest on POT5, just a matter of getting critical mass. Feel free to message me in-game or just say Hi if you spot one of my toons around the galaxy. Cheers
I second this post! Feel free to message me in-game as well. Let's get something together POT5 players.
Davnok (Sentinel) | Dychil (Sage) | Dagost (Trooper)
Dygol (Assassin) | Arcumes (Sniper) | Ri'jon (Warrior)
Abolere Legacy ~ POT5

a_d_a_m
08.02.2013 , 10:53 AM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Ooh, found it. (there's a picture version somewhere as well)
Thanks for that link. Got a good laugh.
Davnok (Sentinel) | Dychil (Sage) | Dagost (Trooper)
Dygol (Assassin) | Arcumes (Sniper) | Ri'jon (Warrior)
Abolere Legacy ~ POT5