Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

Jagyc
06.19.2013 , 02:46 PM | #311
Gay male on the Ebon Hawk Server. Message me for chat/friends/guild/RP/ERP.

Omatao -> Imperial Side
Deocáin -> Republic Side

Garneth
06.26.2013 , 07:40 AM | #312
Gay teen here. WHUTUP. I play a few servers lol..if only there was a system like Real-ID from WoW in this game, I'd totes add you people! :3

inCelesphere
07.04.2013 , 06:42 PM | #313
Biromantic player here ^_^ Well, bisexual/asexual. Nice to get best of both genders and romanceable companions though of course same-gender romances would be nice someday ^_^
The Aermentis Legacy || The Red Eclipse

LordSokar
07.12.2013 , 04:38 PM | #314
I'm a gay player as well. I RP most of my toons as homosexual, feel free to friend me/message me in game to set RP up or chit chat. Edited because I didn't put my server... I'm on Ebon Hawk.

Imperial Side: ( I mostly play Imp, I'm rarely on Republic)
Khonsu
Khalek
Sokar (he's pretty asexual)
Khepri
Adranus

Republic:
Mikor

I'm totally down with other gay players RPing with me. I'm kinda tired of being the only one I know. I would LOVE some fellow gay RP buddies, so hit me up, yo!
Khonsu, 70 Sorcerer; Sokar, 70 Juggernaut; Khepri, 65 Marauder; Khalek, 65 Assassin; Adranus, 65 Agent; Kharanos, 70 Mercenary
House Amun, The Ebon Hawk

RaptureRocker
07.13.2013 , 03:59 AM | #315
LGBT gamers unite!
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

klham
07.13.2013 , 09:24 PM | #316
Checking in! I'm interested in knowing if there's an active LGBT guild on POT5. Anyone know?

I'm currently leveling my scoundrel, Tavyr. I've been playing SWTOR for a while and wanted to try all the storylines & playstyles, so I have several toons on both factions - Rep: Aroree, Zipspree, Farrendahl, Tavjun, Tarjun, Ranjun. / Imp: Lapti'nek, Shadinloth, Tavjin, Tanjin.

It would be great to have a list of active LGBT (and LGBT-friendly) guilds on all the servers. I'd start a new toon on a different server if that's the only option, just for the experience & comfort level of rolling with an LGBT (or LGBT friendly) guild. If anyone has more info, please share it here or msg me in-game (currently I'm on POT5 regularly as Tavyr and Tavjun). Cheers and all the best to everyone.

fabiyun
07.15.2013 , 08:52 PM | #317
Hey folks, been inactive for a long time, still on the Progenitor and I'm back in the game. You can PM me here or in-game, best on my imp char: Kasesri. I've had some interested community members before, but it appears the game doesn't save in-game messages indefinately. I'm sorry about that . I'm also on the Republic side, trying to level a Shadow; Volwarr.
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

Zumbanerdzen
07.21.2013 , 02:33 AM | #318
ill admit im gay and proud to be a gamer, ok well more of a wanna be gamer but still I digress. Shoot me a message

OmegaChiller
07.23.2013 , 03:37 PM | #319
Hi all, I'm new to this and I'm really liking it so far. But would be nice to have some fellow gays to team up with and make it more fun. So add me please, omegachiller. And I'm on Harbinger server.

Polymerize
07.23.2013 , 03:45 PM | #320
Never been to this part of swtor.com before.....