Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

Sereloth
01.04.2012 , 10:37 PM | #21
It looks like no LGBT guild on Veela yet. If someone does know of one could you let me know?
Thanks!

Nikku
01.14.2012 , 11:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by blubot View Post
YAY!

The WHY has been explained in prior posts, so where is the WHERE and WHO!

XOXO
Well in on the European English-speaking servers, we're on Trask Ulgo It's an RP server but we don't enforce RP. We just all agree we prefer the atmosphere on RP servers in general, and Trask is a decent place

Anyone wanting an LGBT-friendly EU/UK guild, check out Scions of Aurora/Scions of Penumbra.

LGBT-friendly UK/EU guilds

movingtarget
01.15.2012 , 06:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by BrigOrion View Post
BioWare obviously cares, which is why they consciously decided to exclude same gender romance from the game.
pretty sure same sex was an option in mass effect

rogi osy
xamyr epan
formerly UNK! valcyn

Vurrgo
01.23.2012 , 09:57 PM | #24
I'm wanting to start a casual, laid back SWTORing GLBT / gay friendly guild. Open to all open-minded peeps. Contact "Vurrgo" on Corellian Run.

Inatho
01.25.2012 , 11:55 PM | #25
Looking for Kathol rift lgbt guild. Please let me know if there is one. If character server transfers were possible I'd just move. Unfortunately they are not yet available.

FacepunchRider
01.26.2012 , 02:27 AM | #26
Person from The Progenitor representing as an open Gaspie (Gay person with Aspergers Syndrome / Autism)

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves here.
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!

Carthil
02.04.2012 , 03:10 PM | #27
Hey all, just wanted to give a shout out for Spectrum, a mid-sized straight-friendly GLBT guild on Dreshdae Cantina.

We have a strong regular group of gamers on Empire side in Spectrum Rage, and an alt guild on Republic side, Spectrum Blade. We're mostly all alto-holics and have a strong emphasis on guild grouping, so all of our 40s and 50s have toons in the 10-20 range to group up with newer members. We run flashpoints, do world heroics, have downed a few world bosses, and have regular pvp groups as well. We'll be starting operations by March, as right now we only have about 5 50s, so you can still get in before all the Operations teams are solidified.

We're focused on getting to know one another and having fun times together, so if you've felt lost in the crowd in those larger guilds, we may be the place for you! We also pride ourselves on being truly GLBT (with a few straight allies!) and not just GGGG.

You can learn more about us on our website www.spectrumguild.com (this page covers both WoW and SW:TOR) or on our SW:TOR-specific Facebook page www.facebook.com/groups/344952952188786/ You're also welcome to drop in on Dreshdae Cantina, Empire side and send a tell to myself -Kinney- or anyone else you see online.

EuphonyWhite
02.04.2012 , 03:33 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by FacepunchRider View Post
Person from The Progenitor representing as an open Gaspie (Gay person with Aspergers Syndrome / Autism)

Hello Facepunchrider! I also am an Aspie! I guess I could be a Omaspie (Open-minded person with Aspergers Syndrome)

Also, Hello to everyone else :P I am Euphony Vesper on Vrook Lamar / RP Hit me up if you would want to be friends!
█|//╬H//H╬|█╜▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
Only the purest of heart is worthy of this blade. -Euphony Vesper @ Begeren Colony

sjonca
02.04.2012 , 05:33 PM | #29
Just checking in...yes all of my toons are girls (I'm not).
Sjonca

Lord Ieldis - Neena, 24 Imperial Agent Sniper
Kaiburr Crystal - Halania, 7 Jedi Consular

Earthboundjeff
02.05.2012 , 12:15 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by FacepunchRider View Post

Checking in with both of the above statements.