Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

Dali-Olisha
03.16.2013 , 11:32 AM | #281
Just now finding this thread so forgive me for being late. ( Maybe it's fashionably late or maybe not I don't know. )

I am apart of the L.G.B.T community & an avid gamer. I have a long history of just MMO's, my first was Shadowbane which lead to WoW & so on.

All my characters are on the Bastion server, all of which start with Dali as the first name. So if you see me on the who list or just randomly in the galaxy don't be afraid to say hi.

I am always willing to help if I can.

Well now I am going to bed since I haven't slept in like 28 hrs. Gl & HF!
Dali
The quassus Legacy
Empress of
arcus pluvivus inperium ( L.G.B.T Guild ) the Bastion

conscioushours
03.24.2013 , 08:21 AM | #282
Count me in. Actually, I'm not even sure where I fall into. I was 8 when I realized I'm bi. I'm female but hate it most of the time, and I still don't know it it's strong enough to call myself transgender/genderqueer. I recently heard of the term genderfluid and I think that's probably the closest to me. I've never really had any girly habits, not even as a little kid. I've almost always played male characters in video games (SWTOR being the only exception, although my characters are everything but "girly"), it just feels more natural to me.

Anyways, I play on the Progenitor server. I'm already in a wonderful guild but feel free to say hi
Heliost Clan - a Star Wars blog
Qin'an Ro'ya
The Progenitor

innerpride
03.30.2013 , 01:06 PM | #283
is it sad that I am just now looking for fellow lgbt players I mean honestly I am so tired of hearing about straight things then voice my opinion on lgbt and boom I am ignored and spammed ***?

Jedi Covenant
Antzel Sith Sorcerer

LordCharlz
03.30.2013 , 10:13 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by innerpride View Post
is it sad that I am just now looking for fellow lgbt players I mean honestly I am so tired of hearing about straight things then voice my opinion on lgbt and boom I am ignored and spammed ***?

Jedi Covenant
Antzel Sith Sorcerer
If you were Rep side you could come hang out in Tranquility
Charlz, Head of Tranquility
Jedi Covenant (Formerly Keller's Void - RIP) - US East
LGBT

innerpride
03.31.2013 , 12:56 AM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by LordCharlz View Post
If you were Rep side you could come hang out in Tranquility
Aww well thanks might go roll a pub lol thanks!

Telani
04.14.2013 , 08:23 AM | #286
Hey! Telani,
Playing on The Progenitor. I'm a male to female ts woman from London in UK I have two characters, a smuggler and a trooper.

ZielAkros
04.14.2013 , 08:42 AM | #287
Yo, Currently hiding on The progenitor server.

Got several toons. Shadowstalker for empire. Shadowlurker for republic.

Then there is the army of handsome male character alts.

Ensethius
04.14.2013 , 09:52 AM | #288
Bisexual here. No server yet, just signed up to day..... takes forever to download the game, but I did pay for a month up front. Lets see where this game goes!

ChrisRedmond
04.14.2013 , 10:04 AM | #289
Does this include LGBT toons rolled by straight players?
If you can't fix it, forget it.

Tatile
04.14.2013 , 01:32 PM | #290
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisRedmond View Post
Does this include LGBT toons rolled by straight players?
I believe that would only be applicable on RP servers, so I'd think not. Of course, you could always ask the guild leaders if you want to join an LGBTQI guild.