Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

MishraArtificer
12.03.2012 , 08:30 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Almost positive I'm gay, but still in the closet. Oh well. I'm on Jedi Covenant, and it's great to see so many LGBT people here.
Privately attracted to either gender, but (unfortunately) I live in a part of the world where the circles I travel in don't particularly approve of my taste. (It doesn't help that I get extremely nervous around beautiful people, gender aside. Not sure why...)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

LanaRyra
12.04.2012 , 08:34 PM | #242
Checking in from several servers LOL. uhm. Jedi Covenant, The Shadowlands, Ebon Hawk, and Pot5. [only reason im on 2 pve servers is cause of transfers. rerolled earlier on, and my first char got sent to the shadowlands] anyways. hi c:
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

Drebs
12.05.2012 , 02:50 PM | #243
I recently rerolled Empire side on the The Shadowlands and am looking for a guild/people to play with. Currently tracking down bounties on Dromund Kass.

Anyone active on this server?

Spatology
12.05.2012 , 03:19 PM | #244
I'm not LGBT but i came to check.

TaVelj
12.05.2012 , 03:30 PM | #245
I would love to get someone to play with me. Only thing is that I play on EU servers The Progenitor and The Red Eclipse. Have full servers on both side imp / rep. The Red Eclipse is my main server.

And I'm transgender FTM . Funny thing is that one of my characters have the name what does tell what I am. And it was not an intentional.

LanaRyra
12.05.2012 , 04:25 PM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by LanaRyra View Post
Checking in from several servers LOL. uhm. Jedi Covenant, The Shadowlands, Ebon Hawk, and Pot5. [only reason im on 2 pve servers is cause of transfers. rerolled earlier on, and my first char got sent to the shadowlands] anyways. hi c:
I figure i should probably clarify which side im on on which servers c: On Jedi Covenant, I'm mainly Empire, but i have a few republic characters. Shadowlands is all republic. ebon hawk is empire and so is Pot5, but i only have one character on those 2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

Keztrell
12.05.2012 , 10:09 PM | #247
Just discovered this thread, and since I'm part of the community (pan/bi) and in the market for an inclusive guild, I thought I'd do a check in here. I've played since Beta, but went on a hiatus for ~6 months and only recently returned. My old guild seems to have died/disappeared, and it's lonely playing without one. I main on Begeren Colony as a Gunslinger, but I'm working on a Sith Sorcerer too (I saw above that Horizon's Edge was on this server...any chance you guys have some spots available?).

Otherwise I have a scattering of low level characters on:
The Bastion (one low level BH)
The Red Eclipse (basically copies of my smuggler and inquisitor from Begeren, though they need renaming since the merge :/)
Gav Daragon
Dalborra
{Begeren Colony} - The Dawnbreaker Legacy
Kaliara (60 Cyborg Gunslinger) | Orlenzar (31 Pureblood Sentinel) Zarrn (50 Pureblood Sith Sorcerer)

Rauzgriz
12.06.2012 , 07:41 PM | #248
Checking in, I'm new to this game and hoping I might find an LGBT guild on The Harbinger, Empire side.

AshenOne
12.06.2012 , 09:41 PM | #249
Queer and checking in from The Shadowlands. I would love to find an LGBTQI inclusive guild on the Empire side of things.

CodyFrost
12.07.2012 , 11:00 PM | #250
I dont usually do this, forums and all, so excuse me if i do this wrong. im on The harbringer. since mergering of the servers, thats the server anyway, looking for a leveling buddy, or just a friendly guild, im a gay guy, though i guess ive never really had alot of gay friends, so im abit..different, anyway no need to bore you with my life story, if your on Harbringer, and have a friendly guild, or just want a leveling buddy, add me, id love to have friendly people to do flashpoints, and all the rest with. just started a warrior, im gonna make a juggernaught named, Kazžel, so look me up if ya like. special i alt 0236. thanks much, friendly people ^^