Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

spookysage
10.25.2012 , 10:46 PM | #221
My characters all ended up on Jedi Covenant, howdy! I'll poke through this thread and see if anyone else is, too.

redhuntinghat
11.05.2012 , 06:53 PM | #222
Huzzah! Gay nerds, unite! \o.o/

jedipsychopomp
11.14.2012 , 03:59 PM | #223
Checking in on Shadowlands for Empire and Jedi Covenant for Republic! Had to make girl chars so I can woo the hot guys atm but want to play a hot guy too....decisions decisions.

jedinightstrider
11.16.2012 , 11:01 AM | #224
Checkin in on Begeren Colony - both myself and my boyfriend fulfill the G and the T part of the alphabet soup and both play, Imp and Rep
The List o' Toons: Zev'kres'tharti (Chiss BH Merc), Fath'ray'nekesh (Chiss IA Op), Cyzen Daubain (Pureblood SW), Cycas Voliri (Human Sith Assassin), Khaliel Tam (Miralukan Jedi Shadow)

jedinightstrider
11.16.2012 , 11:03 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Zayven View Post
Queer (and allies) guild, and it's leader, checking in!

Horizon's Edge, Begeren Colony!
Horizon's Edge? Huh, I may have to peek into you guys...
The List o' Toons: Zev'kres'tharti (Chiss BH Merc), Fath'ray'nekesh (Chiss IA Op), Cyzen Daubain (Pureblood SW), Cycas Voliri (Human Sith Assassin), Khaliel Tam (Miralukan Jedi Shadow)

Merciter
11.17.2012 , 08:52 AM | #226
Been around a while and I normally lurk, but might as well post.

I'm Merciter and I'm a former L turned B thanks to my wonderful boyfriend whom I love dearly. We kick around Ebon Hawk with our toons and it's only gotten better since completing chapter 1 and starting the legacy characters.

Nice to see so much LGBT floating around the SW universe. I can't say I'm entirely surprised since every frandom is made from a wide tapestry of cultures and people alike, but it's nice to see a thread to it all outside of the SGR one.

MercenaryPax
11.18.2012 , 07:43 PM | #227
Hey guys, I don't know if people are still looking at this I shall give it a try and see.

UK, London gay guy here I play on the Tomb of freedon Nadd server.

I do have a fair few characters on there, I did start playing the game when it first come out however due to life getting in the way and was unable to carry on playing. Now am back .

I have level 27 - Gunslinger called AnubisSlayer

Bravebear ( Jedi Sage ) & LockStockz ( Vanguard ) are both level 29. I dont mind doing the flashpoints / PVP or whatever really not that fussed as I enjoy all aspects of the game.

LittleLummo
11.19.2012 , 09:52 AM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by MercenaryPax View Post
Hey guys, I don't know if people are still looking at this I shall give it a try and see.

UK, London gay guy here I play on the Tomb of freedon Nadd server.

I do have a fair few characters on there, I did start playing the game when it first come out however due to life getting in the way and was unable to carry on playing. Now am back .

I have level 27 - Gunslinger called AnubisSlayer

Bravebear ( Jedi Sage ) & LockStockz ( Vanguard ) are both level 29. I dont mind doing the flashpoints / PVP or whatever really not that fussed as I enjoy all aspects of the game.
Woo somebody from my server! Hello!
Zavvi/Lamare|Sebastion\L'ion
MVPs|Keyboard Turners

MercenaryPax
11.19.2012 , 07:39 PM | #229
When your on, give us a Hello!

Golconda
11.19.2012 , 10:38 PM | #230
I am so pleased to see this thread, here, gay guy in MInneapolis here and am the guild leader for a group on Harbinger. This is just awesome to see! Now, if we can get our same gender romances then we will be good to go.
"All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
- Oscar Wilde
Rough Trade Gaming Community