Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Check-ins
LGBT Players - Check in here!

Pheuri
07.06.2012 , 04:58 PM | #191
Just transfered to the Prophecy of the Five server and was looking for any Gay friendly guilds.

shyyc
07.10.2012 , 09:38 AM | #192
Do we have any LGBT Guilds starting up on The Harbinger now that we've had some character transfers go through? I'd seen so many on JJT and was hoping I'd get the chance to move there but it looks like it's more likely to be the other way around.

Just want some like minded people to hang and game with! It's getting lonely out in the cold all alone!

Biotic_Warlock
07.12.2012 , 06:05 AM | #193
Does anyone know any LGBT guilds on The Red Eclipse (EU PVE)?

If you are part of any there please mail Melissan or Estelysaan (i might have misspelled that) from the republic and imperial respectively.

Aivan-
07.17.2012 , 01:00 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Pheuri View Post
Just transfered to the Prophecy of the Five server and was looking for any Gay friendly guilds.
Looking for lgbt guild on their as well. Aivan and Na'via are my charac names

Aivan-
07.17.2012 , 01:06 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Pheuri View Post
Looking for lgbt guild on their as well. Aivan and Na'via are my charac names

GJuliusCaesar
07.17.2012 , 06:25 PM | #196
I'm on Begeren Colony, formerly on Lord Ieldis, and I'm a guy who likes guys. :P

Furlong
07.17.2012 , 06:30 PM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by shyyc View Post
Do we have any LGBT Guilds starting up on The Harbinger now that we've had some character transfers go through? I'd seen so many on JJT and was hoping I'd get the chance to move there but it looks like it's more likely to be the other way around.

Just want some like minded people to hang and game with! It's getting lonely out in the cold all alone!
Well, the Knights/Lords of Stonewall has transferred, and are always looking for new members
Random Imperial Trooper: Our ruling government calls themselves the Dark Council. Are we...are we the baddies?

Maullum
07.27.2012 , 12:39 AM | #198
Hi everyone!

Just an ordinary Bi guy checking in, and wondering if there's a GLBT guild on Drooga's Pleasure Barge (to be honest, I just love the name of this server, never fails to make me laugh) on the Republic side. Checked topswtorguide, and found nothing so...

If there really ISN'T one, I'd be mighty interested in starting a GLBT-friendly guild on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, character name Adantia.

And can I just mention it's super awesome to have a cozy space like this? Makes me feel loved
Both the light and dark are flawed, it is the balance which amazes all.

PMauling
07.29.2012 , 10:15 AM | #199
Also on Drooga's Pleasure Barge looking for LGBT or LGBT friendly guilds. Araniella & Aristaeus are my toon's names.

a_d_a_m
07.29.2012 , 05:35 PM | #200
Just transferred to Prophecy of the Five. My bf and I are looking for a glbt (friendly) guild. Or just some people to play with. We'd like to run more flashpoints and whatnot. Feel free to message me in game. Davnok (republic) or Dygol (Imp).