Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

MayaMayhem
04.29.2012 , 08:44 PM | #161
Agreed, please keep the conversation civil & on topic... There are plenty of other sites designed specifically for your flirting & other NSFW adult chatting needs; our check-in thread is not it.

So, please don't litter this harmless LGBT roll call with flirting/innuendo, flaming, and especially all the random TMI posts about one's personal life. That sort of stuff does not belong here, and with the way the forums are moderated, you could ruin it for those of us who actually use forum discussions like this one for networking; often to help choose a server, or to find like-minded people/guilds they know they will enjoy playing SWTOR with.

Thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive, and to the Mods for keeping it open in spite of the troll infestation.

Nemu
05.01.2012 , 05:51 AM | #162
Les checking in just to pump the thread.
Proud vet of the 367

SweetNausea
05.01.2012 , 08:24 PM | #163
Oh hey, it's this thread. Glad it's still alive.

llesna
05.02.2012 , 03:07 AM | #164
Whilst I don't fall into the LGBT umbrella per se (though I am somewhat liberal, shall we say), the community has had my full support for some years now and will continue to have my support until the day I die.

I am in full support of all players, but especially the lovely LGBT community ^.^

FacepunchRider
05.02.2012 , 08:37 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by MayaMayhem View Post
Agreed, please keep the conversation civil & on topic... There are plenty of other sites designed specifically for your flirting & other NSFW adult chatting needs; our check-in thread is not it.

So, please don't litter this harmless LGBT roll call with flirting/innuendo, flaming, and especially all the random TMI posts about one's personal life. That sort of stuff does not belong here, and with the way the forums are moderated, you could ruin it for those of us who actually use forum discussions like this one for networking; often to help choose a server, or to find like-minded people/guilds they know they will enjoy playing SWTOR with.

Thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive, and to the Mods for keeping it open in spite of the troll infestation.
Indeed, especially as another poster has decided to bring up an old post and argue about it. If posts are 'offending' you, don't respond to it, report it!
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!

KrystEightNine
05.05.2012 , 12:50 PM | #166
Zhalein--Bi male player, Bi male Bounty Hunter on Lord Adraas. Always up for RP and social points runs of BT!

psi_overtake
05.09.2012 , 12:50 PM | #167
Straight here, but always been very supportive of you guys. Joined the LGBTQ group back in college.

Also, had two lesbians join our guild for a period of time. That was interesting xD
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

Virheilm
05.11.2012 , 03:25 PM | #168
Gaymer and SW:TOR role-player here, on the Lord Adraas server. Names of characters are Tythus on the Imperial side and Vaun on the Republic. Always up for role-play and other PvE content! I can be contacted via the PM system on the forums until tomorrow, as I'm in the process of re-installing the game after a reformat of my computer.

Sekeroses
05.20.2012 , 02:59 PM | #169
My boyfriend,and I play. Though I have to say i'm afraid that eventually one of my female companions will try to kiss me...eww.

Azkit
05.20.2012 , 03:08 PM | #170
24 year gay guy checking in from Arizona, USA. I know of a few others playing on my team from my server, Hedarr Soongh. It never really occurred to me to identify a guild as LGBT friendly. I found this thread completely by accident.
NIGHTMARES ASYLUM
Server: Hedarr Soongh
Kara Gunn (Op) - | - Ray Gunn (Merc)