Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

RepublicGurl
04.13.2012 , 08:30 PM | #141
Um, hope you don't mind the intrusion, since Straights and LGBT are all in the house, but I'm here to show my wholehearted support, too!

I am asexual- no sexual attraction to speak of -but I can completely sympathize with others!

(My new, recently created Jedi Sage is asexual as well- the only romance in his life is with the Jedi Code...)

But, I think having a forum like this is totally cool.
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

FacepunchRider
04.14.2012 , 12:50 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Musclemary View Post
Anyone on the aussie servers?
Good to see you found your way over here - as expected, seems people will happily troll another individuals thread about LGBT's, but certainly not the Check-In threads.

Power in numbers it seems.
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!

azulotu
04.14.2012 , 03:43 AM | #143
Checking in btw lol

Also:: It's nice to know your not alone especially for a community like ours or anything like it if you really wanna know where the white people are and made a thread you would probably be flamed but, i wouldn't see a problem with it or asian/black/koreans/canadians/jewish/african/etc. etc. etc. someone will always have a problem but, it's your problem and you can deal with it and ignore what you dont' like in a forum that has plenty of other things to look at or since your on a game forum go play the game!

Darth_Solrac
04.14.2012 , 01:57 PM | #144
Since I STILL can't romance Andronikos Revel....I removed all his gear & he now chills out in my Fury's cockpit.....in his underwear, lol. Next best thing.

Anyone other AR fans?
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Davetheditz
04.14.2012 , 02:28 PM | #145
Checking in, gay Scottish guy on Dune Bantha. If anyone knows of any LGBT guilds there let me know. Great thread by the way, i'm particularly fond of the way we're all conducting ourselves with decorum and pride.
It's just a game. Breathe, relax and remember it's just a game.

shyyc
04.14.2012 , 10:51 PM | #146
Awww we got love for our Ace brothers and sisters here too!

FacepunchRider
04.17.2012 , 11:00 AM | #147
Hark, the ugliness of the new layout makes my eyes bleed ;_;

Welcome to the new layout I guess my fellow LGBT's!
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!

Rayla_Felana
04.17.2012 , 11:06 AM | #148
Also here to add another L to the G.B.T. (Why do I feel like I was just in the 90s?)

Any LGBT guilds on The Red Eclipse(EU)?

ajbuffy
04.18.2012 , 05:15 AM | #149
Heya checking in I guess, Aussie gay gamer here playing on the infinite empire server, hoping to jump into a gay friendly guild on transfer... And looking forward to gay romance options so I can play a male lol

Proksham
04.19.2012 , 10:30 AM | #150
Where the femmy guys at? My Inquisitor needs to practice his interrogation techniques.
Bigperm - Wizard
Empire
Srs customer service taken quite srsly
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Cat...ter,14909.html