Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

SweetNausea
04.13.2012 , 09:29 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by FacepunchRider View Post
Hopefully everyone is enjoying themselves - would be nice to find a few more players on The Progentior though - it does get lonely somewhat. Just no dating! :P
Quote: Originally Posted by CBeet View Post
A Pan from The Progenitor saying good afternoon, how are all you beautiful people?
Quote: Originally Posted by brother_wulfe View Post
Puts checkmarks at the B and The Progenitor. If there is a LBGT guild on my server please send Xuker an invite
I'm not in an LGBT specific guild, but I do play on The big P. You guys are all welcome to add Maihem and Maihemm (I'M SO CREATIVE) in-game to chat!

FacepunchRider
04.13.2012 , 09:33 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetNausea View Post
I'm not in an LGBT specific guild, but I do play on The big P. You guys are all welcome to add Maihem and Maihemm (I'M SO CREATIVE) in-game to chat!
I'm not a fan of the Velvet Pearl if I'm honest... it sounds suspect... or is that just the Empire? :P
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!

SweetNausea
04.13.2012 , 09:49 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by FacepunchRider View Post
I'm not a fan of the Velvet Pearl if I'm honest... it sounds suspect... or is that just the Empire? :P
Everything in the Empire is suspect. You can't trust any of us

Proksham
04.13.2012 , 10:07 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by tekniicolor View Post
Here to provide another LG(B)T, Though I identify myself more as a pansexual.
Hello all
Does pansexual mean that you're just down for grinding anything that looks like it might feel good?
Bigperm - Wizard
Empire
Srs customer service taken quite srsly
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Cat...ter,14909.html

shyyc
04.13.2012 , 10:14 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Proksham View Post
Does pansexual mean that you're just down for grinding anything that looks like it might feel good?
It's mostly just a way of saying you find people all along the gender fluidity line attractive whether they be male, female, mtf, ftm, butch, femme, male identified female or female identified male.

I specify attraction because I assume a difference between pansexual and panromantic.

CBeet
04.13.2012 , 10:14 AM | #126
If you like someone, you like someone, who cares about gender, biological or perceived
Like a cloud of starlings I'm riding the lightning down the side of an erupting volcano, selling their whiskey and taking their gold. Someday soon this job is gonna kill me dead inside, but I laugh, haha! Because I'm having a good time, I'm having a ball and nothing's gonna bring me down.

Proksham
04.13.2012 , 10:16 AM | #127
I'm just genuinely confused on the difference between being a bisexual, in which you can find attraction between both genders, and that of the term pansexual.

Just want to add I'm not knocking wanting to use the term and all, was just confused why it would be classified differently.
Bigperm - Wizard
Empire

shyyc
04.13.2012 , 10:18 AM | #128
Mostly it's just a style choice but a lot of people use it because they feel there is more than just two genders.

Proksham
04.13.2012 , 10:18 AM | #129
Adding to my confusion, would I still be considered B then if I was only attracted to "Femme" type men as well women? Or is that a ballgame of it's own?
Bigperm - Wizard
Empire

FacepunchRider
04.13.2012 , 10:35 AM | #130
Adding to my confusion, would I still be considered B then if I was only attracted to "Femme" type men as well women? Or is that a ballgame of it's own?
In a basic sense:

Bisexual is the attraction to someone of either SEX (biologically speaking)
Pansexual is the attraction to someone of either GENDER (socially constructed, not biological), thus, someone can be either MALE or FEMALE (sex), but can be different on their GENDER.
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!