Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

portichae
04.10.2012 , 09:46 AM | #111
The LGBT community should seriously consider forming a Guild here on the Fatman server cause the Fatman has a lot of love to give.

Remember it isn't PvP unless your peens are touching.
PvP Gear progression degrades competition.

G-Girl
04.10.2012 , 10:16 AM | #112
Checking in to put the L into the LGBT.

I confess I am looking for a LGBT-friendly guild, and not wishing to be antagonistic, one that's more lesbian focussed. I say that because I joined an LGBT guild while i was playing WoW and guild chat was often very focussed toward guy stuff. I sometimes felt as left out as I did in a regular guild.

Proksham
04.10.2012 , 10:55 AM | #113
B here

if it's tight it's right, nawww mean?
Bigperm - Wizard
Empire
Srs customer service taken quite srsly
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Cat...ter,14909.html

FacepunchRider
04.13.2012 , 07:56 AM | #114
It's been a while since I checked this thread - it's good to see more people coming in every once in a while!

I myself lost my guild that I settled into, simply as big guilds weren't my cup of tea - unsurprisingly, I got banned from the guild site for leaving. Obviously am such a bad LGBT member!

Hopefully everyone is enjoying themselves - would be nice to find a few more players on The Progentior though - it does get lonely somewhat. Just no dating! :P
Ekkan Van'Hasselt The Gunslinger
Yugevai Van'Hasselt the Sorcerer

Only on The Progenitor!

Portablelephant
04.13.2012 , 08:28 AM | #115
I'll provide a(nother) G! Hey guys and gals, you can find me over on Rubat Crystal if you wanna make new friends! My main is a 50 Agent that just capped out yesterday, now I plan on working on his son the Jedi. Pretty decent chance you'll find me on Amani or Bael'en!

CBeet
04.13.2012 , 08:36 AM | #116
A Pan from The Progenitor saying good afternoon, how are all you beautiful people?

brother_wulfe
04.13.2012 , 08:41 AM | #117
Puts checkmarks at the B and The Progenitor. If there is a LBGT guild on my server please send Xuker an invite

Shichi
04.13.2012 , 08:50 AM | #118
A genderqueer Aspie gamer from Australia, checking in

I answer to "she/her" because of my biological sex, but I see myself inhabiting that murky area that is not quite "male", but not quite "femme" either.

tekniicolor
04.13.2012 , 09:00 AM | #119
Here to provide another LG(B)T, Though I identify myself more as a pansexual.
Hello all

shyyc
04.13.2012 , 09:19 AM | #120
Dyke checking in! Stranded on The Harbinger with no love and wishing that I'd chosen JJT! Got any LGBTQ Guilds around looking for a casual player? It's awful lonely out in the cold.

As for why we might like LGBTQ focused guilds? Personally I get really tired of having to constantly explain to people that 'gay' is not an acceptable replacement for 'lame' and it's really nice to have people around who truly understand your experience of the world.

And even if there isn't the hate having someone say "Oh you're a lesbian? That's so cool!" can get tiring after awhile. I may be cool but it's not cause I'm gay.

Fitheach on The Harbinger and happy for an invite.