Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Malakriss
01.05.2012 , 04:05 PM | #71
Until there's a SS / video, everything's a lie. Welcome to the internet.

Bents
01.05.2012 , 04:24 PM | #72
Not sure if this has been linked but

GeorgZoeller Crew Skills -> Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.

FalmeseReb
01.05.2012 , 04:27 PM | #73
I have a feeling you have to do something stupid like get every codex entry and then bring all your datacron shards to someplace to sacrifice an ewok to bioware to get it.
Fyoro Falm, Kettemoor Rebels, SWG
"would you like a taste of my Trauger Gas?" -OE-/Mnky ftw

Mesley McCallister, Antigua Brits, PotBS

RavenXp
01.05.2012 , 05:00 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by FalmeseReb View Post
I have a feeling you have to do something stupid like get every codex entry and then bring all your datacron shards to someplace to sacrifice an ewok to bioware to get it.
Then wrestle 3 Wompa's while humming a cantina tune.

MAFIAxMaverick
01.05.2012 , 05:17 PM | #75
Well I guess it's time to find my inner Bilbo Baggins again. Time for an adventure across the galaxy.

FacelessMinion
01.05.2012 , 05:19 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.
So, on that note, can I ask WHY THE HELL *** BALLS you decided to follow this idiotic route whilst also having almost every other damned NPC Sith Assassin on some planets get to have purple gems?

The game's got enough issues with customization as it is without you enforcing idiotic artificial scarcity about things that we should be able to grab ahold of.

Malakriss
01.05.2012 , 05:19 PM | #77
Just so I know, that non-interactive object in the west Jedi ruins on Ilum with a tooltip of "Builder's Vault"... is that for the Republic daily quest line?

Also, I have to agree it's pointless to make Magenta mats so rare when Rakata offhands for Sith Warriors and Bounty Hunters are already available from Hard mode Gharj. Magenta is barely better than the regular crafting colors and Purple, but Black-Red and Black-Blue are a huge jump from that.

That is the same problem for crafting in general where 23 and 24 schematics are nowhere to be found, but we're already obtaining Rakata gear with 25s on them.

Delekahn
01.05.2012 , 05:34 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Since you commented on this would you be so kind as to comment on the purple crystal scandal of 2012

MAFIAxMaverick
01.05.2012 , 05:41 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by FacelessMinion View Post
So, on that note, can I ask WHY THE HELL *** BALLS you decided to follow this idiotic route whilst also having almost every other damned NPC Sith Assassin on some planets get to have purple gems?

The game's got enough issues with customization as it is without you enforcing idiotic artificial scarcity about things that we should be able to grab ahold of.

Magenta isn't purple dude.

MorgonKara
01.05.2012 , 06:03 PM | #80
A Magenta lightsaber sounds pretty cool.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk