Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Malakriss
01.02.2012 , 01:18 PM | #21
It's likely that magenta adegan crystals can be reverse engineered from purple crystals, but that's not the intended source of them.

-Swag
01.02.2012 , 01:57 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Twiistaa View Post
You mind sharing where these nodes are? :P Or where that specific one your talking about is? so they white/magenta crystals respawn at regular nodes after being harvested enough times?
The white node is in the Jedi ruins, as a previous poster mentioned. I haven't gone looking for the magenta yet today, but I remember the general area I saw the crowd of low level imps: It was about mid center/north near some imp vehicles

Twiistaa
01.02.2012 , 02:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by -Swag View Post
The white node is in the Jedi ruins, as a previous poster mentioned. I haven't gone looking for the magenta yet today, but I remember the general area I saw the crowd of low level imps: It was about mid center/north near some imp vehicles
I'm almost certain that the white adegan crystal node pretty much never respawns... What planet are you talking about for the magenta one?
Zypherr - Marauder
Aliy - Sentinel
Beta: Aliy (Revan), Starkiller (HK-47/The Leviathan)

-Swag
01.02.2012 , 02:45 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Twiistaa View Post
I'm almost certain that the white adegan crystal node pretty much never respawns... What planet are you talking about for the magenta one?
Ilum

/10char

MAFIAxMaverick
01.02.2012 , 03:16 PM | #25
There aren't any low level imperials on Ilum...o.O

-Swag
01.02.2012 , 03:29 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MAFIAxMaverick View Post
There aren't any low level imperials on Ilum...o.O
Players.

paspinall
01.02.2012 , 03:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by -Swag View Post
Players.
Who supposedly cant get to Ilum until 50 when you get the quest and get banned by Bioware if they exploit to do so instead ?

CriticalMasses
01.02.2012 , 03:45 PM | #28
Ilum opens up at 40. It did for me anyway. I got the message for it and it is in my starmap now.

Bioware has some kind of awful hate for anything related to a lightsaber.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.

Sky_walkerPL
01.02.2012 , 04:04 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by CriticalMasses View Post
Ilum opens up at 40. It did for me anyway. I got the message for it and it is in my starmap now.
They must have changed something cause I been on Ilum at lvl 35 (nope, not an exploit - I was looking for Zenith customization set - sadly out there vendor sells only customizations for Nadia)
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

-Swag
01.02.2012 , 04:22 PM | #30
Pretty sure it was always on my map (and I assume I could fly there).

The lowest level I've seen on Ilum is 12.