Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DON'T rely on your e-mails

Darktsukasa
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #21
kind of waste of time wait for a email to join a full server you guild was deploy to that ****yy
bow to the darkside

Corralis
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by vonabor View Post
http://www.twitter.com/swtor

They've posted each of the first two times.
Just out of interest, why the **** are they posting this information on Twitter? They have a perfectly good website right here without resorting to that pile of ****.
I was trying to stay away from saying this, but I couldn't refuse it
[/COLOR]
CE VIP BABY!!!!
[/SIZE]

xXsteckXx
12.13.2011 , 08:53 AM | #23
Great idea, spam the log-in server. Because with thousands of people logging in at once the people who actually can play wont be able to log in and the number of people being let into the game will slow. Just wait an extra couple of minuets for the e-mail and give the bioware staff a break.

Over the (more than likely) hundreds of hours most trolls/1337 "players" will be playing the game will 5 minuets really make a huge impact? Especially if it slows down everyone getting into the game or leads to a server crash?
R.I.P. Little Orange Pixel.

Mandrax
12.13.2011 , 08:54 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Corralis View Post
Just to point this out, a friend of mine didn't get an e-mail and he's able to play right now. Only solid way to know is by loading up your launcher and checking if the play button is active.
All of my e-mails from BioWare takes hours to come, so I just tried mine a few minutes after midday and I was straight in, first wave.

So yeah, just try to log in when you hear another wave has been sent.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

Indica
12.13.2011 , 08:58 AM | #25
I did not get any of their "beta e-mails" but resetting my password or registering my account worked fine.
I don't even see their e-mail server make a connection with mine so their beta system is buggy as hell. All other account messages appear to be sent via sendlabs.com

Suilebhain
12.13.2011 , 09:05 AM | #26
Don't any of you people work?