Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

bhedrick
01.11.2012 , 02:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Musether View Post
I grouped with another Sage (the only two people on Quesh) and we did it fairly easily (okay, we died once in my instance (we ran it twice, for both of us), but that was due to poor planning.) although I admit that it would be hard to solo.
I guess my point is that a story based class quest should be unquestioningly solo-able. I don't mind heroics being hard, I don't mind Flashpoints being hard. Leveling and finishing MY story should not REQUIRE grouping.

Zitori
01.22.2012 , 02:56 AM | #12
I just finished this as a level 38 sage. It is very solo-able, just not a dumb heal spam as the others.

3 silver (marauder, juggernaut and sorcerer) is the only tough one, so here is my strategy.

1. Get Tharan
2. Forcelift the sorceror.
3. Nuke the maruader (tank and heal).
4. when Sorceror comes back, ignore the Jugg and focus on Sorceror and interrupt his aoe - stun, mind snap, and holiday.
5. Once sorceror is down, kill Jugg last (tank and heal).

I love a challenging solo so this quest was extremely satisfying. I would hate to see this nerfed.

Aberrus
04.02.2012 , 07:19 PM | #13
Thanks to everyone who posted here. Was having some problems with this myself but the different tactics set me back on track.

PatT
04.02.2012 , 11:55 PM | #14
I ended up doing it with Theran and found it much more do-able because he used his holo to lock down a 2nd mob.

And I went and leveled 1 more and made sure my gear was top notch.

Other than that, Theran was better for me, for this quest, for the additional lockdowns.

NISHAJITH
04.08.2012 , 05:31 PM | #15
K i just completed it, took me some damn time but It was possible with one go around. This is what i did.

1) I used hit and run tactics. Use MIND MAZE on one guy i used zenith and focused on only one guy at a time...even if the third beats down on u ignore him and focus on the one imp.

2) eventually your health gonna be pretty much drained after the first guy that's when u use FORCE CLOAK, the second u do the rest leaves u alone and u are home free.

3) Then go to a safe distance and summon theran to heal u(Saving on med packs) and use the revitalization station to keep the buff up.

4) and go back in for another kill one by one...remember force cloak takes like 2 mins to recharg so its a pain and use a High DPS companion and a bunch of interupts to take the one guy as fast as u can before the u get overwhelmed once the 60s stun of mind maze wears out.

Hope this works for u good luck.

Mireleni
04.10.2012 , 06:05 PM | #16
I just did this quest and I agree it was a big step up from previous class quests. As others have mentioned, be sure to hit up the medical stations for the nanobots or whatever they are that protect you in that area. Force lift one of the tougher opponents, concentrate damage with your companion, quickly knock out normal guys first, crowd control (and bubble) as much as you can to keep damage down--try to interrupt sorcerer spells. (Note: I do dps Sage, so I suppose Seers may have different priorities).

The other thing I'll mention that I do to avoid dying is run out of the instance (which for class quests is almost always an option). Some may look down on this, but after dying the first two times, the cooldown to be revived gets annoyingly long. Baddies can't follow you out of the instance, so get out (Sages are pretty good at this), resummon your companion (if they died...when Qyzen goes down that's usually my prompt to turn tail and book it for the nearest exit), meditate, then head right back in. If you defeat an entire group, they will not respawn, but if you defeat only part of a group, their fallen group members will respawn eventually. Just be quick. Still, if you manage to get a couple guys down in a group before they, say, kill Qyzen and you run away, if you head back in quick enough the remaining partial group (though fully healed) will be easier to take down.
Visit my award-winning Resort on Tatooine! Part 1/Part 2
Check out my Jedi Academies on Yavin 4 and Coruscant.
...And consider using my referral link for goodies, if you like.

EldonNyriss
04.11.2012 , 07:01 AM | #17
I had trouble with the 3 stong mobs on the first floor. The key to success for me was Force Lift (for the sorcerer), the damage reduction stations and Heroic Moment, which provides a cooldown-free Force Stun (for the second Silver). Be sure to activate Channel The Force, it is a life-saver.
Sethrana, Mercenary EleanorPhi, Jedi Sage
Ondaii, Sniper Wiress, SorceressElephi, Scoundrel

RngrRick
04.15.2012 , 07:46 AM | #18
What does it mean to nuke? I am a Consular, so not sure if that is one my attack options and if so which is it?

Thanks

Xisheng
04.15.2012 , 08:44 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by RngrRick View Post
What does it mean to nuke? I am a Consular, so not sure if that is one my attack options and if so which is it?

Thanks
Nuke - To basically output a high amount of damage very quickly instead of sustained damage

Fují Varik - Level 60 Consular Sage [Seer]
Feji Varik - Level 55 Vanguard [Plasmatech]
~\\Force Balanced Alliance// [TRE] Ex [Goluud Corridor] & \\Mirage//~

Asheby
04.16.2012 , 08:57 PM | #20
Sage-quest seemed way too difficult. CCd ect, the damage was insane - tank companion died w/in seconds, healer companion worked better-but after this quest I do not think I'll play for awhile. LOSd by green bubbles, but LOS only worked one way.

I am used to leveling healerey classes without a lot of damage output and having to CC/heal my way through stuff, just no time with the mobs in this quest. By the time I lifted one npc and stunned another, my companion was dead and my character was half way there.

Mobs kept respawning between attempts, this quest took way too long and was difficult in an unfun way. I am on a very low pop realm, grouping was out of the question.