Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lower Robe of The Insight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Lower Robe of The Insight

Flayrex
01.21.2012 , 07:15 PM | #21
iv gotten those as a drop before, honestly cannot remember when. Was probably around level 20? I got em from a solo quest boss though most definitely because at the time my only flash-point was BT. Ironically sold them to vendor :/ lol

WithoutWeakness
01.25.2012 , 02:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Flayrex View Post
iv gotten those as a drop before, honestly cannot remember when. Was probably around level 20? I got em from a solo quest boss though most definitely because at the time my only flash-point was BT. Ironically sold them to vendor :/ lol
This doesn't help. At all.

Also, I'd like to update and say I still haven't found them.

Cronoslol
01.30.2012 , 12:11 PM | #23
Share your pain completely. It's really the only look I'm going for and I have yet to see it drop. Been through there so many times.

GalenDurron
01.30.2012 , 06:01 PM | #24
I'm feeling this pain as well, though perhaps not as much as the rest of you because I want it for Kira. I've just started trying to farm for it, done 3 runs so far (4 if you count the original time I went) and have had no luck yet. Hopefully it will drop in a reasonable amount of time, but judging by the pages in this thread the chances are slim. Wish me luck!
There is no emotion (except Love, that's ok); there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.

Cronoslol
01.31.2012 , 12:32 PM | #25
I havent ran it as many times as the others either but I've been in there 27 times now and still no drop. At least when I go most the time I bring others with me from guild or trade so they get a run but it's getting frustrating. Would really like BioWare to say something about the drop in here.

Dakitana
01.31.2012 , 03:30 PM | #26
Been soloing it since level 28. Today I just hit level 31. Got the Headgear from a normal enemy. (Shaman) Have not seen these drop once from anyone.
"The truth that has haunted my every being has finally been answered. The future is not set, the choices are my own; how ironic it seems I have no choice at all. I am a warrior, let the battle be joined." -Dinobot

WithoutWeakness
02.03.2012 , 11:08 PM | #27
Starting to give up hope. I lost track of how many runs I've done. I'm really starting to think there's an issue with the loot table for these mobs.

Solerian
02.19.2012 , 04:07 AM | #28
The Lower Robe of the Insight is still not dropping for me...
but the leggings for the other classes keep dropping all the time.

I really wish someone from BIOWARE would comment on this

verfallen
02.19.2012 , 10:19 AM | #29
While its not a perfect match, Hammer Station Battle Inspirant lower robe are a perfect match.

It seems many drops and sets were taken off the game.

For exemple, Traditionnal Lashaa Silk Vestments, got the upper robe, but the lower robe disappeared from the quest that was supposed to yield them. Its the one I use, with a lower robe I got from Taris commendations. They still go very well together.

Btw, those who did it 70 times for ONE possible set....

I think you MIGHT be a tad obsessed....

Quote: Originally Posted by Solerian View Post
The Lower Robe of the Insight is still not dropping for me...
but the leggings for the other classes keep dropping all the time.

I really wish someone from BIOWARE would comment on this
Many items are listed on Torhead that aren't into the game. There is actually MANY incorrect information over torhead, and mostly I do not trust it fully for drop info.

Exemple : it list guardian and juggernauth armor in the 1st flashpoint Esseless/Black Talon. I personnally never saw one drop, and did the run multiple times with friends and all our alts.

Mysticales
03.19.2012 , 03:29 PM | #30
Man... been looking for this matching set to, about to give up on purple and go with Black Talon black and the Dark Acolytes wraps... just to match.

So No one had any luck yet finding these?
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
SW:TOR Irc - webchat