Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lower Robe of The Insight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Lower Robe of The Insight

Nic-V
12.31.2011 , 11:33 AM | #1
I'm a level 33 Sith Sorcerer and while I got the orange Robe of The Insight from The Prophet of Vodal Kressh in the Athiss flashpoint I have yet to find the lower part of the set in an orange version. Does anyone know where it drops or how to get it?

JCommando
12.31.2011 , 02:08 PM | #2
Here you go.

http://www.tor-loot.com/Loot/Class/Sorceror

Under Athiss it says zone drop which means it could drop off any mob in Athiss.

Nic-V
01.02.2012 , 06:14 PM | #3
Thank you! I tried doing the Athiss flashpoint and I've gone through it about 10 times now and found pretty much two of anything in it, yet I still haven't found the lower robe. It seems logical it would drop there, as many other pieces of the armor do, but can anyone confirm it actually drops there?

Sithelynne
01.02.2012 , 07:01 PM | #4
I also am desperately looking for this item piece. I've been running Athiss trying to find it for just over 7 hours now. (Between semesters, not much else to do while leveling treasure hunting) with no luck at all. I've gotten at least 3 or 4 of everything else, but not 1 set of the leg armor. Could someone, ANYONE! Please please confirm the drop location for these pants?

Nic-V
01.03.2012 , 06:20 PM | #5
Anyone? It seems we are several people who are looking for this, if anyone has seen it, it would be very helpful!

ArtemisEntrerie
01.04.2012 , 11:03 PM | #6
I am interested in some information on this as well as I've run Athiss about a half a dozen times now and not seen it drop yet seen everything else drop several times over. This item must have a extremely low drop rate if it drops in Athiss at all.
CE Purchaser

Nic-V
01.06.2012 , 06:06 PM | #7
Bump?

Valentyna
01.13.2012 , 09:46 PM | #8
By my thread-necromancy powers!!!

I have seen these things drop in the raid, and got out-rolled for them (CURSES!) but never have I seen them again. I've run the instance 8 times now, with my 32 inquisitor. Maybe I'm too high for them to drop anymore or somethign asanine like that? I don't know but I want them!

Anyone have any more advice?
"A woman came up to me and said, 'I'd like to poison your mind/
With wrong ideas that appeal to you, Though I am not unkind.'"

They Might Be Giants, "Whistling in the Dark".

Vicarus
01.14.2012 , 03:14 AM | #9
I've run Athiss now over 40 times... still no legs.... gotten pretty much everything else on the loot list tho.... still trying... glad to know they at least exist...

It's become an obsession, I will complete the look one day! (p.s. please god drop I'm so tired of this zone....)

Legato
01.14.2012 , 08:28 AM | #10
From my experiences thus far:

Zone Drops in Athiss only come from Lieutenants (Silver-difficulty mobs).
Silvers have a lower chance of dropping them than golds would, but there are no golds in Athiss. Thus there's already a low chance of getting a zone drop.
Lower Robes of the Insight are (at best) 1/4 of those rare zone drops, so 25% chance of say, a 5% drop rate.

Short answer: They're a PITA to get.

There are alternatives:
http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/.../name/engineer
http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/...ilk%20Legwraps

Not ideal, but they match (location info is outdated from beta, so not sure where to find them anyways).

Good luck and godspeed, you'll need it.