Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

Lionhearth
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
1. Fix and a roll back will have to happen I'm afraid
2. You get access to the game you paid for on dec 20. You were promised that you MAY get up to 5 days early access. Tmmrw is not 5 days early nor is it dec 20
Sorry but those current servers that are available aren't getting rolled back and no one is getting banned.

last I heard, joining a pvp warzone isn't a bannable offense. It's not the players fault not enough people joined

Lord_Scythe
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionhearth View Post
1. The game hotfixed to remove the PvP EXP exploit
2. Access to the game I paid 80 dollars for
3. A clean, fresh, new server to roll on that's market and PvP have not be ruined due to exploitation

That is all
You did not pay 80 bucks for the game until launch!
To quote well me "Go be stupid on your own time!"

Takamori
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
1. Fix and a roll back will have to happen I'm afraid
2. You get access to the game you paid for on dec 20. You were promised that you MAY get up to 5 days early access. Tmmrw is not 5 days early nor is it dec 20
Careful what you ask for. They may take you up and roll back the servers and just re-run today's EGA tomorrow, putting everything back another day! God, I hope not.

darthbored
12.13.2011 , 07:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Amorianallund View Post
All the servers will become "ruined" by economic exploitation. You can't fix that.
but bioware can if they act on the exploit BEFORE releasing new servers

AzazaelLoki
12.13.2011 , 07:29 PM | #15
3. A clean, fresh, new server to roll on that's market and PvP have not be ruined due to exploitation

That is all
Technically the game you paid $80 for ISN'T EVEN RELEASED YET. So many fools with so much self entitlement today.

Hypacrit
12.13.2011 , 07:29 PM | #16
Tired of hearing kids on these forums tell people to stop whining... Do you see all the flaws with this "wave" inviting... People need to stop accepting the crap that is fed to the PC community. I agree with op... new servers are a must for each wave IMO... and the exploits need fixed ASAP... you know what's funny... there wouldnt be this PVP XP exploit if the servers were full... LOL at that.

Romiz
12.13.2011 , 07:30 PM | #17

That is all
1. Hopefully will get fix. Exploiters should have all levels removed from the exploit and items gained from it.

2. Get in when you get it. Remember this is only error access and you will get 5 as sticky in CS area notes.

3. They are launch ONLY as many servers as are needed. No way will the over do it for this reason.

MikeMonger
12.13.2011 , 07:30 PM | #18
l
You haven't paid for it yet.

Amorianallund
12.13.2011 , 07:31 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by darthbored View Post
but bioware can if they act on the exploit BEFORE releasing new servers
Economic exploitation comes from people selling extremely rare items that everyone wants on the AH at extremely inflated prices. You can't "fix" that because you can't fix the innate greed of some people.
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....

Talrasha
12.13.2011 , 07:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
Saying you will get in eventually at some point that we can not tell you other than it's before the 20th is not exactly clearly stated.
Yes it is. It says right on the front page in one sentence. You MAY get to play up to 5 days early. Do I need to get a dictionary to explain what the word may means?
What We Are Is But A Stepping Stone To What We Can Become