Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

Lionhearth
12.13.2011 , 07:20 PM | #1
1. The game hotfixed to remove the PvP EXP exploit
2. Access to the game I paid 80 dollars for
3. A clean, fresh, new server to roll on that's market and PvP have not be ruined due to exploitation

That is all

BadgeredMushroom
12.13.2011 , 07:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionhearth View Post
3. A clean, fresh, new server to roll on that's market and PvP have not be ruined due to exploitation

That is all
Esto.
Simply because one criticizes the game doesn't mean that one doesn't like the game. In most cases, criticism comes from those who like the game but want to improve the game. Be less hostile to those who advocate for improvements.
Enough with the loot treadmills. Can we get something a little different?

Amorianallund
12.13.2011 , 07:22 PM | #3
1. Will likely be fixed, though it may not happen immediately.
2. I paid 160 after taxes, yet you don't see me whining that I'm on yet.
3. You will get the same servers as the rest of us.
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....

Jigss
12.13.2011 , 07:24 PM | #4

That is all
Pretty much what i had in mind.

darthbored
12.13.2011 , 07:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Amorianallund View Post
1. Will likely be fixed, though it may not happen immediately.
2. I paid 160 after taxes, yet you don't see me whining that I'm on yet.
3. You will get the same servers as the rest of us.
Uh bioware said they're releasing more servers as EGA goes. So you're wrong. The people that are already in must either choose to stay on their exploited economic server or roll on a fresh balanced server once that bug is fixed.

Talrasha
12.13.2011 , 07:25 PM | #6
If I were BioWare I'd just refund you all your 5 bucks you paid for the PRE ORDER and then make you wait until the 20th.

The only money you paid for to get Early Access is the money for the pre order, not the full price of the game. Even so, that 5 dollars only gets you the promise that you will be able to play the game before the 20th. It does not promise you that you will be able to play today, or tomorrow, or any of the other days except for the 19th.

You get what you paid for. Its not their fault you expected something more when they clearly stated what you were getting.
What We Are Is But A Stepping Stone To What We Can Become

Anarachis
12.13.2011 , 07:25 PM | #7

That is all
In response to #2, you paid 80 dollars for a game that gets released in 1 week.
The Tavarus Legacy

"Only a fool seeks a quarrel with a Tavar"

TonyIommi
12.13.2011 , 07:26 PM | #8
1. Fix and a roll back will have to happen I'm afraid
2. You get access to the game you paid for on dec 20. You were promised that you MAY get up to 5 days early access. Tmmrw is not 5 days early nor is it dec 20

fatoldguy
12.13.2011 , 07:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Talrasha View Post
If I were BioWare I'd just refund you all your 5 bucks you paid for the PRE ORDER and then make you wait until the 20th.

The only money you paid for to get Early Access is the money for the pre order, not the full price of the game. Even so, that 5 dollars only gets you the promise that you will be able to play the game before the 20th. It does not promise you that you will be able to play today, or tomorrow, or any of the other days except for the 19th.

You get what you paid for. Its not their fault you expected something more when they clearly stated what you were getting.

Saying you will get in eventually at some point that we can not tell you other than it's before the 20th is not exactly clearly stated.

Amorianallund
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by darthbored View Post
Uh bioware said they're releasing more servers as EGA goes. So you're wrong. The people that are already in must either choose to stay on their exploited economic server or roll on a fresh balanced server once that bug is fixed.
All the servers will become "ruined" by economic exploitation. You can't fix that.
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....