Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not rant, just questions if someone could answer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not rant, just questions if someone could answer

XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 07:20 PM | #1
1) I pre-ordered 7-21, am I right in assuming that was as early as you could possibly pre-order and am I wrong about assuming I would be getting in on first few waves? I can wait, no big deal just curious. I see people speculating, customer support has no response so asking you all.

2) I guess I am waiting for an official invite email, got one that said I could pre-load and that I did. What about the redemption code? I wanted to set up my subscription but I cant because all the steps have not been completed, however I can't complete the steps because it says the redemption code I entered (my digital rights key) has already been used. I guess I used it to download the beta client??? I don't remember, my question is should I be expecting a new code when I get my invite email?

Just a bit confused, no response on the phone or though email, maybe someone can respond to it here. I am not ************, just want to know what to expect so I can go do something else. I feel like I am missing some step....