Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terentatek vs The Fatman vs Prophecy of the Five

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Terentatek vs The Fatman vs Prophecy of the Five

Zehf
12.13.2011 , 08:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilsu_Addar View Post
The top PvPers in game, once they have a ranked system, will be from Fatman. Some of the worlds top PvPers are rolling on that server.
Like who? How do you even know who the worlds best TOR players are and what server they will be playing on ?
Skill > Gear. Wardrobe competitions belong in Project Runway.

Take Notes Bioware

SWGjumpedSHARK
12.13.2011 , 08:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zehf View Post
Like who? How do you even know who the worlds best TOR players are and what server they will be playing on ?
He doesn't know. He's been grandstanding for Fat Man all day. I'm party guilty too because I've been trying to promote Prophecy Of The Five as well.....but that's ok....cuz it's me.
"I see your schwartz is as big as mine"

Nightbird
12.13.2011 , 08:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGjumpedSHARK View Post
He doesn't know. He's been grandstanding for Fat Man all day. I'm party guilty too because I've been trying to promote Prophecy Of The Five as well.....but that's ok....cuz it's me.
Helm of Graush has a nice mix of guilds and a very balanced population.
Glacial Tide
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5112/glacial-tide

Partizanct
12.13.2011 , 08:18 PM | #24
Prophecy of the Five seems to have the most literate posters today.

Riftmaster
12.13.2011 , 08:20 PM | #25
What, these are the only 3 servers?

That can't be right - the republic pre-launch guild that my group of 5-15 friends made was placed on Davik's Estate.

But we're rolling Empire now...beta changed some minds...have to create a new guild on some server...once we get in early access, that is

I'm thinking the servers that keep being mentioned might be ones to avoid, sounds like there will be queue times.
Riftmaster
The Customer Service forum may have answers to various launcher/account issues people are having - check it out.

SWGjumpedSHARK
12.13.2011 , 08:21 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Partizanct View Post
Brains AND Brawn. What more could you ask for?!
"I see your schwartz is as big as mine"

WilsonFett
12.13.2011 , 08:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Partizanct View Post
I knew I rolled the right server.
"Yes! I always have coffee when I watch radar, you know that!"

Wraistlin
12.13.2011 , 08:30 PM | #28
Not to change the subject of the thread, but what is the limitation on the pvp servers? Are you able to attack players in the middle of story cut scenes?

I didn't get a chance to test a pvp server, so I'd like to know its not going to be a complete gank fest if I check one out.

Meetstick
12.13.2011 , 08:44 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraistlin View Post
Not to change the subject of the thread, but what is the limitation on the pvp servers? Are you able to attack players in the middle of story cut scenes?

I didn't get a chance to test a pvp server, so I'd like to know its not going to be a complete gank fest if I check one out.
Lol, doing what I hate and answering you when I haven't really got a clue. Aren't I leet?

I'm guessing - GUESSING, mind you - that if you can't interact with, throw sparkles on, buff or in any way affect same faction players when they are cut scene-ing, as I couldn't in Beta, then I'm guessing (!) you can't make melty face on opposing players when they're cut scen-ing, either.

But you can sure surprise the hell outta them when they come out...

Kadabrax
12.13.2011 , 08:50 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Meetstick View Post
Lol, doing what I hate and answering you when I haven't really got a clue. Aren't I leet?

I'm guessing - GUESSING, mind you - that if you can't interact with, throw sparkles on, buff or in any way affect same faction players when they are cut scene-ing, as I couldn't in Beta, then I'm guessing (!) you can't make melty face on opposing players when they're cut scen-ing, either.

But you can sure surprise the hell outta them when they come out...
I hope youre right !