Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terentatek vs The Fatman vs Prophecy of the Five

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Terentatek vs The Fatman vs Prophecy of the Five

Partizanct
12.13.2011 , 07:15 PM | #1
Which will you roll on and why?

ViralTitan
12.13.2011 , 07:17 PM | #2
None. They all have too imbalanced of ratios.

Nikota Kovan - IA Operative
Helm of Graush

Wilsu_Addar
12.13.2011 , 07:21 PM | #3
The Fatman actually has quite a balanced population and will be the best overall choice for PvP players. The top PvPers in game, once they have a ranked system, will be from Fatman. Some of the worlds top PvPers are rolling on that server.

- W.

Sakrafyce
12.13.2011 , 07:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilsu_Addar View Post
The Fatman actually has quite a balanced population and will be the best overall choice for PvP players. The top PvPers in game, once they have a ranked system, will be from Fatman. Some of the worlds top PvPers are rolling on that server.

- W.
Where's your proof to this other than just saying it? I'm at a lost which server to roll on as a solo guy.

Partizanct
12.13.2011 , 07:24 PM | #5
Me too man, which is why i made this thread. I'm a USWEST player looking for an equivalently good west server to the supposedly good USEAST PVP servers.

Foamslinger
12.13.2011 , 07:24 PM | #6
It's a self-fulling prophecy. If we say it enough, it will become true.

And it seems like it IS being said a lot.
jumpshot - nubicide legacy
<shoots first irl>
videos: How to Huttball: Juggernaut Ilum Mass PvP

aspectsofwar
12.13.2011 , 07:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilsu_Addar View Post

- W.
Are you trying to make the queues on Fatman worse than they already are? Fatman is FULL status day one early access with incredibly long server queues which I assume will get worse as more people are allowed early access.

Sith also outnumbers republic 2-1.

If you MUST roll on Fatman at least roll republic.
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Kadabrax
12.13.2011 , 07:31 PM | #8
I know Terentatek has a bit of an imbalanced ratio too, but its not overpopulated yet, and I know of a couple very good serious hardcore guilds there, it seems like the best choice for me, since I dislike zerg servers. I cant say if there are some of the best players joining that server and all, but I know a couple guilds who are around 75% gladiator and ranks 1 from WoW so that sounds promising.

Terentatek looks more like a small tight-knit hardcore guilds server.

aspectsofwar
12.13.2011 , 07:35 PM | #9
I've been on several MMO launches and they all have the same problem: Top PvPers from other games select a popular server and everyone agrees to make characters there.

Everyone wants in and the login queues skyrocket to the thousands sometimes with hours before you can log in. These servers usually also experience the most lag and crashes due to being stressed constantly. I've seen it in WoW, Age of Conan, Aion and now this game.

Please reconsider rolling on one of these servers for your own sake.
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Kadabrax
12.13.2011 , 07:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by aspectsofwar View Post
I've been on several MMO launches and they all have the same problem: Top PvPers from other games select a popular server and everyone agrees to make characters there.

Everyone wants in and the login queues skyrocket to the thousands sometimes with hours before you can log in. These servers usually also experience the most lag and crashes due to being stressed constantly. I've seen it in WoW, Age of Conan, Aion and now this game.

Please reconsider rolling on one of these servers for your own sake.
You are right, I guess I should stop advertising Terentatek then