Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cargo Hold Broken (Items Don't Automatically Stack)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cargo Hold Broken (Items Don't Automatically Stack)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ElementalCrisis
12.31.2011 , 03:16 AM | #1
I was wondering if this particular bug is being worked on? When transferring items into your cargo hold from your inventory items don't stack. You end up with multiple spots being used by the same item. I originally thought it might of just been me but every single person I've talked to has confirmed this same problem.

It's particularly frustrating when you actually have a lot of items in your cargo hold and have to manually take them out just to stack them.

Lord_Karsk
12.31.2011 , 03:25 AM | #2
Actually yeah was wondering about this myself. Dont think it's a bug, just BW who havent actually made it so they stack.Maybe they dident think about it.

ElementalCrisis
12.31.2011 , 03:38 AM | #3
Its possible, I just find it weird that items stack in your inventory but not in your cargo hold. Its not game breaking so there's really no need to fix this right away as there are a lot of other, more important bugs that they need to fix first.

ArTwo
12.31.2011 , 03:47 AM | #4
I would consider it a bug because they do stack going back out the other way.

If you transfer the same item which is in different positions in Cargo Hold to your inventory, they will stack.

Cerimon
01.02.2012 , 11:58 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Please see this Helpcenter article on this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support