Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Item trouble, I want my speeder!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Item trouble, I want my speeder!

Phlikk
12.31.2011 , 02:24 AM | #1
I would like some help with a couple items. First thing is the companion customization item. I dragged it over his characterpane slot for it, and clicked, and it disappeared. I don't have it anymore, 2 tickets later and all I get is the automated "thank you for reporting this" message. I actually want the item replaced, not just a thanks message.

Second thing just happened. I went to trainer and trained for my speeder. Went to the fleet and bought one. It took my credits, but its gone. Can't find it, can't use it. I want a speeder that I paid for.

Third thing is that the credits I have seem to jump all over the place. After buying the speeder I had 30k, bought 6 medpack...and was down to 4k. I'm broke now after putting items up for auction. Yesterday I logged out wit about 20k, today i got 2 auction mails for about 3 and 2 k, suddenly I have 60k. Whats going on?

Phlikk
12.31.2011 , 08:50 PM | #2
Just confirmed the credit calculator is totally wrong. Yesterday I logged out with 7,625 credits, today I logged on and have 7,510 credits. I have not done anything yet.

Sata
12.31.2011 , 08:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Phlikk View Post
Just confirmed the credit calculator is totally wrong. Yesterday I logged out with 7,625 credits, today I logged on and have 7,510 credits. I have not done anything yet.
It's the wine and beer for new year!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

Siddalee
12.31.2011 , 08:55 PM | #4
Your speeder disappears from your inventory to become an ability. Hit P, then Vehicles tab.

Also, you may be spending money on missions (sending crew members on missions), training abilities, putting things up for auction and repairing. These things cost a lot of money which you don't always notice.

But if you are seeing differences inbetween each login, you may want to change your password just in case you have a family member or something playing your account.
-Siddalee, Casslyn, Ri'ina
Founder of Wayside, Tatooine, Tarquinas server
-= Covenant of the Phoenix =-
Tarq > all

jdphenix
12.31.2011 , 09:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Siddalee View Post
Your speeder disappears from your inventory to become an ability. Hit P, then Vehicles tab.

Also, you may be spending money on missions (sending crew members on missions), training abilities, putting things up for auction and repairing. These things cost a lot of money which you don't always notice.

But if you are seeing differences inbetween each login, you may want to change your password just in case you have a family member or something playing your account.
Ability -> Vehicles was already checked, but thank you for the suggestion.

The OP logged off and wrote down how many credits she had, then logged on the next day and did nothing before comparing it.

I'm the other adult family member and I don't know her password. There's definitely something squirrely going on with credits.

jdphenix
12.31.2011 , 10:03 PM | #6
OP got a response back on the speeder mount. It said that it could be restored but it would use up one of a limited number of item restores.

So, because the game brainfarts and an item goes poof that wasn't deleted, traded, destroyed, sold, or otherwise removed by the player, you have to use one of your restores to get it back? Fun times. Better save those restores for when it happens to you.

jdphenix
12.31.2011 , 10:11 PM | #7
Meh 2 subs down. I had hope for the game too. Oh well.

Phlikk
12.31.2011 , 10:18 PM | #8
Yup, this is it for me, at least for now. They released near x-mas to push sales and released a game filled with bugs and no CS to back up all their sales. Most of this crap was present in the beta and they ignored it, what makes us think they will fix it now? I wish I could get a full refund of my real-life cash, but I'm gonna call it quits before they cost me anything else.

Bugs like this take all the fun out of a game and turn it into frustration. I bought it for fun, and I haven't had any. Most broken stuff you can just return to the store, wish I could with this piece of junk.

I have been wary of EA for a long time, but this is too much. no more EA for me. They don't deserve my money.

Blackstang
12.31.2011 , 10:20 PM | #9
Pretty sure it was probably her that brain farted and deleted it. Probably confused the delete message with the bind when equip message.

Anyways, cya.

jdphenix
12.31.2011 , 10:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackstang View Post
Pretty sure it was probably her that brain farted and deleted it. Probably confused the delete message with the bind when equip message.

Anyways, cya.
Maybe? maybe not? We're both avid MMO players so I doubt it.

Regardless, the things we've mentioned along with learning the BH and SI lines are bugged at the end are absolutely killer. Little bugs here and there are fine. Not matching feature-for-feature with WoW is even better. Having game breaking bugs at launch is not. We'll probably be back whenever anyone we know says it's better or it's F2P.