Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

Yfelsung
01.10.2012 , 01:59 PM | #21
We're the Wrath of the Emperor, not the hand.

And the council doesn't bow to us, but we don't bow to them.

We're autonomous.

We can't command anyone, but no one can command us other than the Emperor.
MHORDSUNG SOULGRINDER, LEGATUS OF PHOBOS LEGION

At the end of days the dragon stands tall and with limitless rage it illuminates all.

Asnine
01.10.2012 , 02:38 PM | #22
Not to mention that Sith Inquisitors just laugh at most Warriors in the game (pvp wise)

BUBBLE SHIELD ANYONE?

Kauhu
01.10.2012 , 06:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tierdal View Post
the dark council bends to my will they all bowed down to me, including darth nox
They nodded in agreenment, or at most showed that they respect you. To bow is to actually get on your knees, not just slightly bend your neck.

Wrath does what he is told, just not by the Council. All in all Council will not get into Wraths way but then again Wrath won't be deciding what to do (like, e.g. just mindlessly go and murder a Council member). All in all we can say that Wrath and Council are equal, both are right below the Emperor. It's just logical that Wrath is not slowed down or limited by the council, for his will is the will of the Emperor.

But again, Wrath won't be telling Council what to do either unless it's Emperor's command.

Equal.
Utinni!

IsaacRedcorn
01.10.2012 , 06:19 PM | #24
Emperor
The Dark Council ^ Emperor's Wrath
^
Everybody else

I think the Dark Council and the Emperor's Wrath are on the same level.
Tomahawk!

Bioware is still in FIRE!!!

Heimskringla
01.10.2012 , 08:08 PM | #25
Code:
The Emperor

|
      |

The Dark Council <> The Emperor's Wrath

|
     |

"Second Rate" Darths

|
         |

Dark Lords of the Sith

|
              |

Sith Masters/Overseers

|
                  |

Apprentices and Acolytes
Apprentices and Acolytes have authority proportionate to that of their master. They don't necessarily have authority of their own until they've begun to build their own power base.

It's all heavily dependent on your power base, to be honest. My Sith Inquisitor, while dark-sided, has done his best to make it known that he puts the Empire first and has tried to make as many connections with the Moffs and Imperial Military as possible.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.