Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

Tierdal
12.31.2011 , 12:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
They said you can do as you wish unless your goals conflict with their own. That doesn't sound like complete obedience.
then i shall crush them

Rowidren
12.31.2011 , 02:03 PM | #12
when your sith warrior comes at an inquisi on the dark counsil and gets force thrown through a wall and force lightning'd to death, we'll see whos above who.

Tierdal
12.31.2011 , 04:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rowidren View Post
when your sith warrior comes at an inquisi on the dark counsil and gets force thrown through a wall and force lightning'd to death, we'll see whos above who.
hell have a hard time doing then when he cant breathe.

ClayPeopleCry
12.31.2011 , 04:24 PM | #14
The whole system is just a glorified dictatorship. The only person with any real say is the dictator and only the dictator.

atlasstar
12.31.2011 , 06:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tierdal View Post
Sith Warrios become hand of the emperor... bascially we speak for him and even the council bows before us

meanwhile sith inquis before darth nox..and what? just sit on the council?

What emails do you even get after the game? I get emails from the hands of the emperor telling me about his recovery and stuff meanwhile inquis is jsut a pawn?
Emperors wrath is the emperors enforcer.

You are on equal footing to the dark council. The council controls the day to day operations of the empire. The emperor wrath makes sure the council and other sith in the empire do not overstep its authority.

To understand emperor's wrath position in the empire I point you to military ranks. Look up first Sergent in Google.
short Faq on me: (1.No I am not 12. (2 Been on since 2009 account was deleted due to tec problem thus I have no life just like you.3)I dont care about your opinion, but in fairness Ill read it. 4)RIP'5)main trooper cause it has a grenade launcher.

Tierdal
12.31.2011 , 07:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by atlasstar View Post
Emperors wrath is the emperors enforcer.

You are on equal footing to the dark council. The council controls the day to day operations of the empire. The emperor wrath makes sure the council and other sith in the empire do not overstep its authority.

To understand emperor's wrath position in the empire I point you to military ranks. Look up first Sergent in Google.
I report DIRECTLY to the emperor.

I cank ill ANY dark council member with impunity.

Mechos
01.01.2012 , 12:09 AM | #17
Yeah, from what's shown in-game, the Sith hierarchy (at least in the upper echelons) goes as follows:

Emperor > Emperor's Wrath (The penultimate Sith) > Dark Council > Everyone else.

Sith Warrior spoilers below:

Spoiler

Thorlas
01.01.2012 , 03:35 AM | #18
In the Sith Empire you don't bow down to someone Inferior, you bow to someone Superior.

2+2 = ?
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Marauder | Annihilation |
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Juggernaut | Immortal |

Rayla_Felana
01.01.2012 , 03:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Thorlas View Post
In the Sith Empire you don't bow down to someone Inferior, you bow to someone Superior.

2+2 = ?
Seriously? are your reading capabilities impaired or something?

@ Thorlas The Emperor's Wrath (YOU, after Scourge) receives and relays orders to the Dark Council, because he himself CBA and is doing other things, that's all the 'authority' you have, They bowed to the Emperor's authority, not you.

@Tierdel(?) Oh and as far as 'crushing' the Council goes, (which any Sith Warrior player including me wouldn't be able to do if it was even possible anyway), the Emperor would just do to you what he did to the previous Scourge after he did something just as reckless.

Tierdal
01.10.2012 , 01:54 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Mechos View Post
Yeah, from what's shown in-game,

Spoiler
When did the jedi kill the with emperor?.?.?..