Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So Sith Inquis bow to Sith Warriors? story spoilers

Tierdal
12.31.2011 , 02:09 AM | #1
Sith Warrios become hand of the emperor... bascially we speak for him and even the council bows before us

meanwhile sith inquis before darth nox..and what? just sit on the council?

What emails do you even get after the game? I get emails from the hands of the emperor telling me about his recovery and stuff meanwhile inquis is jsut a pawn?

Vitalis
12.31.2011 , 02:25 AM | #2
Read some lore man...
Beeing on dark council is beeing second only to Emperor in the empire, and ruling the empire. Warrior is nothing more the Emperors personal servant.
...we got cookies....
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Vitaliss lvl 53 Sith Sorcery Healer
Beta Tester

Tierdal
12.31.2011 , 02:40 AM | #3
the dark council bends to my will they all bowed down to me, including darth nox

Rayla_Felana
12.31.2011 , 03:09 AM | #4
No, you misunderstand, you follow the orders of the Emperor and relay his commands, YOU yourself hold no power over the Dark Council whatsoever.

Girdeux
12.31.2011 , 03:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitalis View Post
Read some lore man...
Beeing on dark council is beeing second only to Emperor in the empire, and ruling the empire. Warrior is nothing more the Emperors personal servant.
Not really, the council members know not to go against the Wrath(Emperor) or face death. He pretty much acts on behalf of the Emperor now considering there isnt a voice anymore.

It goes Emperor=Voice of the Emperor=Wrath > Council

NomineImperator
12.31.2011 , 04:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
No, you misunderstand, you follow the orders of the Emperor and relay his commands, YOU yourself hold no power over the Dark Council whatsoever.
This.

A page might give orders and have authority, but it is not HIS authority, it is the knight/king/senator/what have you.

You are essentially basking in the Emperor's authority, rather than having any of your own. I am pretty sure as far as the lore is concerned if you tried to give an order as <Insert Player Name> rather than the Voice or whatever it is you become, then they'd ignore you.

The difference lies in that there is no one you are in charge of. For instance, a Lieutenant has authority, as there are people who he or she is in charge of and give orders to of his own accord, as well as possessing the ability to interpret (To an extent) the orders he is given to relay.

However you would give orders, but only orders passed down from the Emperor. They are not -your- orders, as far as I know you are not given leeway to give orders yourself beyond what authority being a Sith Lord already gives you.

JediArchives
12.31.2011 , 05:23 AM | #7
The Emperor's Wrath is equal to the Dark Council. The Council won't get in the way of the Wrath as long as his plans don't interfere with the Council's plan. They both answer only to the Emperor. At least that's what I got out of the Sith Warrior's finale.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
- T Paine

Rohanshot
12.31.2011 , 10:52 AM | #8
The Dark Council is second to the Emperor, but the Emperor's Wrath serves the Emperor directly. He holds dominion over all sith. Also, the Emperors Wrath does not hold direct control over the council. He cannot make decisions that get in the way of the Council's. (Or at least thats what Darth Marr says) Similar to why all the Dark Council bowed down to Lord Scourge.
Speak softly and carry a BIG GUN!
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
Rank: Corporal- Element: Titan Company 1st Platoon, Delta Squad
[Recruitment Thread]

Arell
12.31.2011 , 10:54 AM | #9
Basically, the Emperor "listens" to the both of you, BUT you are all still his lackeys.

Rhyltran
12.31.2011 , 11:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
Not really, the council members know not to go against the Wrath(Emperor) or face death. He pretty much acts on behalf of the Emperor now considering there isnt a voice anymore.

It goes Emperor=Voice of the Emperor=Wrath > Council
They said you can do as you wish unless your goals conflict with their own. That doesn't sound like complete obedience.