Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What crew skills will your BH have?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
What crew skills will your BH have?

Jrizzt
12.14.2011 , 05:55 AM | #21
For me I'm going Armstech, since my blasters are my best friends. I'll pickup Scavenging and Investigation to give me the mats I need to craft.

Kortobowden
12.14.2011 , 05:58 AM | #22
Cybertech, slicing, and underworld trading. I'll have an alt with scavenging and armormech that I can gather the mats with, and I have friends doing armstech and artifacting so I've got those covered. Plus Cybertech can apparently make mounts.

Timohawk
12.14.2011 , 08:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Erathiel View Post
Armstech (for better weapon etc.) + Scavenging (parts and stuff) + Treasure hunting (but thinking about change last one into Underworld Trading as dont know which one is better for get some money too)
Investigation goes with Armstech i believe, that's if you were planning to make your own gear. Armstech, Scavanging, Investigation is what ill be choosing as a Merc BH
"what's the craziest thing you've done lately?"

Sirfuzzy
12.14.2011 , 05:06 PM | #24
Cybertech, Underworld, and Slicing.

Scavenging is used in just about every crafting skill so I figure everyone and his mom will have it.. so it should be feasible to purchase scavenged materials on the market to use with cybertech. Frees up a slot so I can have slicing which should bring in the much needed credits

My IA alt will have Scavenging, Investigation, and Armstech.

Between Slicing and Investigation I hope to be able to provide a lot of blue prints for myself and guildies.

Vedorian
12.14.2011 , 05:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Timohawk View Post
Investigation goes with Armstech i believe, that's if you were planning to make your own gear. Armstech, Scavanging, Investigation is what ill be choosing as a Merc BH
Yeah that sounds about right. Shift posted this on his stream, found it useful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65770731@N04/6449479755/

Ill be going armor/savaging/underworld trading. friend going arms and will have an alt for cybertech.

Wookielol
12.14.2011 , 06:11 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by scriptwut View Post
As someone who is going to level via PvP (well, 90% PvP) I will not have any use for creating anything other than Stims, medpacs etc. (as I will spend all my commendations on PvP items).

My pick for a BH that is PvP focused would be:

Biochem -> Bioanalysis ->Underworld Trading.
Why underworld trading? I thought diplomacy yielded medical supplies used for biochem items.

Cptn_Miller
12.14.2011 , 06:45 PM | #27
Slicing, investigation, underworld - once i get some nice rare schematics and/or level 50 - respec to either arms or armor
I don't know half of you half as well as i should like... and i like less than half of you half as much as you deserve...

sszpunar
12.14.2011 , 07:19 PM | #28
I've tried to read up on all skills, but only a few of them interested me. Since I was hoping to roll a BH tank, I think Biochem feels like a strong choice. I'm positive that Bioanalysis will supplement my Biochem, but I planned on going with Slicing instead of Diplomacy. Slicing to me sounds more interesting and a lot of speculation suggests that I can simply use my profits from Slicing to buy the rare mats that would have been otherwise yielded by Diplomacy.
ị‖۲۲۲۲۲۲۲۲⌡██████████████████████████████)

UseTheFish
12.14.2011 , 08:26 PM | #29
I'm gonna go Merc, so was thinking Armstech.

But then I heard in end game you can buy better guns than you can possibly craft so I was thinking I'll go Cybertech.

But then I thought about upgrades. Won't Armstech allow me to craft items I can use to upgrade my guns? Will the upgrades be better than what I can buy? I'm hoping it's a yes and that will be the way my guns will become better than what's purchased.

Upgrades to my guns!

Oh, and the 2 other skills that support it...I forget which 2 atm...

Soljin
12.14.2011 , 09:07 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Aradax View Post
Biochem, Bioanalysis, Underworld Trading (later Diplomacy)
This...Biochem,Bio Analysis, Diplomacy here.

Stims that don't consume on use, and main stat buffs that persist through death! Not to mention 15 sec super crit boost pots..... will be just as useful at end game and for PVP as it is for leveling... Biochem all the way.
Born on Bria.
Clone Zerging Since 2003!