Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Sith Lord and Why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Sith Lord and Why?

DarkestDaemon
01.05.2012 , 10:05 PM | #11
Darth Malgus. While I'm not well-versed in the Star Wars lore, just from seeing him in the cinematics has made him my favorite.

bfishback
01.05.2012 , 11:06 PM | #12
Darth Bane for sure. He is pretty awesome.

He is probably the Sith Lord I know most about, seeing as the three books cover pretty much his entire life, or at least the notable bits. It was awesome to see him rise from a miner on a horrible planet to the Dark Lord of the Sith.

He isn't completely idiotic, he only kills if there is purpose behind it. Now alot of the purpose is because "he is weak" or "can't let anyone find out", but still, he leaves people alive if they serve a purpose.

And plus, because of him eventually Sidious destroys the republic. So he is awesome.

Ragnorak
01.05.2012 , 11:14 PM | #13
Keira, aka Darth Traya. She wasn't one demensional like most Sith. She saw value in both the light and dark side and in the end wanted to do away with the force altogether.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.05.2012 , 11:51 PM | #14
Exar Kun, Darth Maul, or Darth Revan.

All three for their sheer awesomeness and ability to destroy things.

Overall?

Darth Ravvok, because I wrote such a great backstory for him, and he (me) is just awesome. Its not just because I imagined him up. Trust me
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Bird_of_Thunder
01.05.2012 , 11:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by bfishback View Post
Darth Bane for sure. He is pretty awesome.

He is probably the Sith Lord I know most about, seeing as the three books cover pretty much his entire life, or at least the notable bits. It was awesome to see him rise from a miner on a horrible planet to the Dark Lord of the Sith.

He isn't completely idiotic, he only kills if there is purpose behind it. Now alot of the purpose is because "he is weak" or "can't let anyone find out", but still, he leaves people alive if they serve a purpose.

And plus, because of him eventually Sidious destroys the republic. So he is awesome.
I don't like him because of his Rule of Two. That rule makes me angry. Soon, Ravvok will be immortal and rebuild the TRUE Sith Empire 5,000 years after this game and after his 5,000 year nap
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lammynator
01.06.2012 , 12:26 PM | #16
Darth Bane - because of said reasons by previous poster, and I read his trilogy. I think a close second would be Malgus as he appears more rational about things and have a sense of honor, at least that's what I gathered from Deceived.

JadeBranch
01.06.2012 , 12:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ragnorak View Post
Keira, aka Darth Traya. She wasn't one demensional like most Sith. She saw value in both the light and dark side and in the end wanted to do away with the force altogether.
I'm going to second on Darth Traya.

autumntear
01.06.2012 , 01:18 PM | #18
Darth Sidious of course.

To mastermind 2 wars, controlling both sides and snatch power from the republic to eventually destroy it, training multiple sith apprentices and all the while hiding his dark nature from the jedi, who's temple couldnt be more than a km away...

Yeh, Sidious : )

unicornfive
01.06.2012 , 02:52 PM | #19
Darth Traya, the one who taught Darth Nihilus how to devour entire worlds. The one who taught Darth Sion and Revan. She possesed extreme knowledge of both light and dark side.

micshaz
01.06.2012 , 02:53 PM | #20
Xaos Kun
SWG's Unofficial Player of the Year 2009
SWG's Last Medic Senator