Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Sith Lord and Why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Sith Lord and Why?

JayKingsley
12.31.2011 , 12:44 AM | #1
title is self explanatory

Personally I am going to go with Darth Nihilus. He is pure evil, and can devour entire planets along with their populations just to sate his hunger. You can't really get more ****** than that. I wish they went more in depth with his story line in KOTOR 2.

AgentAurelius
12.31.2011 , 12:53 AM | #2
I like Count Dooku if he counts as a Sith Lord.

Rayla_Felana
12.31.2011 , 01:03 AM | #3
Nihilus Lord of Hunger was at first a Sith, then he became a Dark Side entity and had no affiliation to the Sith.

Darth Tyrannus was a Sith Lord, apprentice to Darth Sidious two years after Darth Maul's first death.

My favourite? Exar Kun.

Karkais
12.31.2011 , 03:35 AM | #4
This is a tough question, I find all "your favorite X" questions hard as I try to rationalize the answer.

The sith lords tend to be either not-so-impressive in terms of power, or have lots of power but be generic or have no style whatsoever (like Palpatine). I guess I would also name Exar Kun for getting the most out of both power and style.

ps. Like Rayla_Felana said, Dooku definitely counts as sith lord. His sith name was Darth Tyranus.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

NomineImperator
12.31.2011 , 04:46 AM | #5
Naga Sadow. Mostly because he has an awesome name, to be honest. Beyond that? All the Sith Lords have some ******ery under their belts, it's kind of a pre-req to being a Sith Lord. If they weren't ******, they wouldn't have made it that far.

Mitheril
12.31.2011 , 09:00 AM | #6
Darth Zannah is my favorite for some reason, trained by one of my other favorites + double-bladed saber + sorcerer talents, what's not to love.
I am what I am and that's all that I am.

darth_kodos
12.31.2011 , 09:49 AM | #7
darth krayt, he could rebuild his body after death, and lived from before the clone wars to long after the empire
i love lightsabers

MandalorianOsevn
12.31.2011 , 10:59 AM | #8
Darth Marr hes more open minded then most sith are.
'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds. - HK-47 Kotor2 Squadran 11-11-11

TYBERzan
12.31.2011 , 11:09 AM | #9
My rp Darth Crudelis. He is my favorite as I have written more fan fic on him than anyone else.
Spoiler

Diamonddug
01.05.2012 , 10:00 PM | #10
Darth Bane hands down.

Spoiler

As I said Darth Bane.
Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Though passion I gain strength. Though strength I gain power.
Though power I gain victory.
In victory my chains are broken.