Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beta test chars?

Stooge
12.13.2011 , 07:20 PM | #11
Lol

just

lol
CCCLXVII

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 07:23 PM | #12
Guys, I haven't been on the forums that much so you should expect someone to not know what was going on, so saying I don't know anything is quite sad, cause as I said, I don't go on the forums that much unless I have an issue, so quit, and yes I know, it was stress testing I'm just off track on updates, so trolling is not necessary thank you very much.

Edit:

Adding to this I have a life, it's not my job to read every Thread and get on the website everyday, and I'm not saying you guys don't have a life, I'm saying don't be so quick to assume that I would be back all day everyday just to see what was going on. More like. an.. email, I'm busy during the day and I don't think it should be priority to check the website and having to refresh every few seconds.
Carpe Lux | Carpe Noctem | The Harbinger
Pub: Revalist - 55 DPS Vanguard / Dust'l - 55 DPS Gunslinger
Imp: Revaith - 55 DPS Mercenary / Enrain - 55 DPS Sniper

StalkerYuno
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #13
lol im actually surprised you got such nice replies but yeah, unfair advantage is unfair advantage..(i.e a lot of ppl didnt get to test)

Areka
12.13.2011 , 07:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by darksplash View Post
It took a tremendous amount of effort and time to get 3 of my characters to as high of a level as possible so I would be set for when Early Game Access, and the launch of the game so that way, I wouldn't have to restart everything.
You would have saved so much effort by reading some devs posts and/or understanding the usual beta testing procedures.

I'm sorry for your lost time.
Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a powerful fighting Sith to help secure the temple!
Sith Warrior: I'm just here to check the plumbing.

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 07:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by StalkerYuno View Post
lol im actually surprised you got such nice replies but yeah, unfair advantage is unfair advantage..(i.e a lot of ppl didnt get to test)
I'm quite surprised as well, the last post weren't intended though.
I just hate when people assume so fast, I'm not going to call out names though.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 07:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by darksplash View Post
I just hate when people assume so fast,

Ironic, given what your thread is about.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 07:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Areka View Post
You would have saved so much effort by reading some devs posts and/or understanding the usual beta testing procedures.

I'm sorry for your lost time.
It's fine, and yes it would have been better for me to read the updates but as I said, I'm just not on the website that much, when I got selected for beta I didn't bother to read anything in the forums (silly me) I was just to focused on the task at hand but, I do agree with your statement my lost time though, is..a bit sad for me, but I mean it's not like the end of the world, I'm just happy to see that you (as well as a few others) understand, once again Thank you for kindly responding.

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 07:44 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
Ironic, given what your thread is about.
Wait, from what I understand is that you think I'm assuming that I would get to keep my chars from beta? If not I would very much like to understand what it is you're talking about. I only said if It were possible if I/We could still have em after it, or I must have misread it, and I'll say it again, I do not come to this site that often I usually check updates on Facebook or Twitter.

FriendlyHobo
12.13.2011 , 07:47 PM | #19
You had to come to the site to download the game client. On the same page that you downloaded the beta client it outlines the testing details, including the fact that you would not be keeping beta characters.

Just because you dont read the forums doesnt me you weren't given the same information. If you read the testing information you would have been informed, sorry to disappoint. On the bright side, you'll know what to do and should be able to level faster than most.
-----Proud Beta Tester-----

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 07:49 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by FriendlyHobo View Post
You had to come to the site to download the game client. On the same page that you downloaded the beta client it outlines the testing details, including the fact that you would not be keeping beta characters.

Just because you dont read the forums doesnt me you weren't given the same information. If you read the testing information you would have been informed, sorry to disappoint. On the bright side, you'll know what to do and should be able to level faster than most.
You're right, I guess I misread it or passed it when reading the testing details, and yeah I guess this can be a chance to start fresh, it's never a bad thing to do.