Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canadians In The House?!?!

FawynVass
12.15.2011 , 12:40 PM | #101
Checking in from Newfoundland! I think I'm going to be on Sith Meditation Sphere, not sure if there are many Canadians heading there.

Shimakaze
12.15.2011 , 12:53 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Slamwich View Post
Yeah, I was thinking we'd try and get some people reaching a consensus here before we made another thread entirely, but this works too. Except that one guy speaking on behalf of 'eastern Canada', apparently...
It'll be difficult to get everyone to agree on an all-encompassing Canadian server. The three-hour difference between the coasts makes it impossible to pick one that's convenient for everyone. I spent two years in an east-coast WoW guild, living in the west coast, so I know how inconvenient it can be (e.g. they started raids when I was still on my commute home ). Then you have people preferring PVE server over PVP and vice versa. But I think we can all at least agree that The Swiftsure is the unofficial home for western Canada PvP (and eastern Canada too if you don't mind the time zone! ).
Shimakaze <Crescendo> The Swiftsure

Raythouse
12.15.2011 , 01:01 PM | #103
Like Shimakaze said, gonna be hard to get a server that fits the time zones across Canada. Being from the East my times in game are going to be a tad different from those of you guys on the west coast.

Still, it looks to me like I will be rolling a toon on Swiftsure, seems to be where most of us will be.

See y'all in a few days...hopefully

JectCero
12.15.2011 , 01:54 PM | #104
Ok, so to summarise we have:

PVP:
East:
-Belgoth's Beacon (it's me and two other guilds I bumped into)
-The Fatman (brough forth by that one guy)
West:
-Swiftsure

PVE:
???

Juus
12.15.2011 , 03:39 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by JectCero View Post
Ok, so to summarise we have:

PVP:
East:
-Belgoth's Beacon (it's me and two other guilds I bumped into)
-The Fatman (brough forth by that one guy)
West:
-Swiftsure

PVE:
???
Good summary JectCero. Do you want to start a new thread and keep it updated with Canadian servers/guilds? If you don't want to I could do it. I think it would be easier than having to sift through multiple pages.. what do you guys think?
║█║▌│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON157

Bar_Barian
12.15.2011 , 03:41 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by VapourTrail View Post
Ahh yes. Alberta's Hamilton. You can look out any window and see an industrial park, adds to the charm, where men wear dress shoes with sweatpants, and your most popular hockey player sports a mullet.

Go Flames !

Guess where ?
Hey! There are outsiders present... Alberta solidarity... until we can get the Edmontonians alone in a dark room that is...

Another Calgarian, born and raised, checking in... My main is on Bondar Crystal with TheSpawn guild, but I would happily start a secondary character if there happens to be a Canadian guild starting up...

oPURT
12.15.2011 , 03:44 PM | #107
Calgary, eh! Rolling on Hyperspace Cannon server.
A word to the wise is not necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Hard work often pays off over time, but laziness always pays off immediately.

JectCero
12.15.2011 , 04:24 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Juus View Post
Good summary JectCero. Do you want to start a new thread and keep it updated with Canadian servers/guilds? If you don't want to I could do it. I think it would be easier than having to sift through multiple pages.. what do you guys think?
I already made a thread but I guess it wasn't clear enough lol. Either way I have little to no time until January so if you want to make a thread all about Canadian servers and guilds than please do, it'd be quite useful I'd imagine.

KhyronZed
12.15.2011 , 09:21 PM | #109
Newfoundland Checking in

Juus
12.15.2011 , 09:35 PM | #110
Ok guys,

I've posted a new thread listing the "Unofficial Canadian Servers". Please post over there to keep it visible. I will update the OP as new info comes in. Thanks. The Unofficial Canadian Servers Thread
║█║▌│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON157